FS Cheap System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding... this mb support 4 sticks... so you just have to add 2 more 8GB sticks and you'd have a 32GB host. This machine is very inexpensive and would make an awesome hypervisor host.... for those who look for such things. Good price! Hope you get a buyer!

I mean come on folks.. it even has an SSD drive.... you simply cannot put together a machine like this for the price.

But since you asked.... let's say you get an awesome deal and get the motherboard AND CPU for $100.

Then you add the 500GB drive, let's say $40.

Then you add the 2 x 8GB sticks... let's say $80 (look, I'm really discounting...)

Then add the SSD for let's say $80.

The PSU is pure overkill (it assumes you put in a high end GPU)... let's say $80.

Then let's throw in $80 for the case.

$100 + 40 + 80 + 80 + 80 + 80 = $460 (and folks, I don't think you'll actually achieve this without EXTREME bargain hunting!)

So there ya go! Hope it sells!

Just adding... this mb support 4 sticks... so you just have to add 2 more 8GB sticks and you'd have a 32GB host. This machine is very inexpensive and would make an awesome hypervisor host.... for those who look for such things. Good price! Hope you get a buyer!

I mean come on folks.. it even has an SSD drive.... you simply cannot put together a machine like this for the price.

But since you asked.... let's say you get an awesome deal and get the motherboard AND CPU for $100.

Then you add the 500GB drive, let's say $40.

Then you add the 2 x 8GB sticks... let's say $80 (look, I'm really discounting...)

Then add the SSD for let's say $80.

The PSU is pure overkill (it assumes you put in a high end GPU)... let's say $80.

Then let's throw in $80 for the case.

$100 + 40 + 80 + 80 + 80 + 80 = $460 (and folks, I don't think you'll actually achieve this without EXTREME bargain hunting!)

So there ya go! Hope it sells!

Why don't you buy it, since you are hard selling it for the OP.

If you decide to part, I've got a friend who may be interested in cpu/ram.

8xu7ic.jpg

ok4h2o.jpg

fp1k02.jpg

2lmqjwz.jpg

Last edited:
I would be a taker on the SSD if you part it out. I would like to run RAID with mine.

Great deal. I wish this was around a few weeks ago, I would have snapped it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back