FS: Bulk (16x) 4TB SAS HDD's

Joust

Supreme [H]ardness
Gents:

I'm decommissioning some gear and am offering up for sale sixteen (16) 4 TB SAS drives. These are Seagate Constellation ES. 3 drives. I'm first opening these up as a single-lot purchase. I will be running DBAN on these shortly. I also need to source enough anti-static bags for these. So, they're not quite ready yet.

While in my care, they were used in a media server with relatively few writes and reads. I haven't used this gear, other than to move my content to the new stuff, since November or December of 2019.

Looking at current eBay prices, it seems the *lowest* rate is about $13.75/TB (average seems to be about 10-20% higher than that) for these. I'll start the offer at $11/TB net to me, *buyer to pay shipping.* Payment via PayPal. So, that's net to me plus shipping.

My Heat is under Joust.

You will need some Heat to do business with me on this one, guys.

Questions, comments, concerns - PM me.

Edit:

Now breaking it up into smaller lots. Same price per TB. Same terms. Let me know how many you want.

$11/TB net to me, buyer pays shipping. PayPal.

Last edited:
Bump for really nice drives with essentially an infinite lifespan.

One lot might be a hard sale. Id break them down into lots of 4. You might sell them faster. Most nas applications in the home will not go that huge. But 12TB is a good average home nas size.

Back