Status
Not open for further replies.

stainremover

2[H]4U
only take paypal. heatware is here.

Items for Sale
Computer Hardware
OCZ Z Series 850w Power Supply Sealed New
bought this for a build that fell through. my loss is your gain. rated for 80 Plus gold. jonnyguru review: http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=167
(no award because it got a low value score)

great modular psu. $120 shipped OBO. 5 year warranty through ocz.

120W Pico PSU with adapter
this is the wide voltage input version, model 120-WI-25. the power brick is a 19v adapter from FSP. this is pretty much the best picopsu combination that you can get. the pair received a 9.5 rating from jonnyguru. the brick is model FSP120-AAC. in the review he used FSP120-AAB, the only difference is the tips - AAC comes with universal tips, so you can use it with most laptops too. not looking to part, $90 OBO shipped. i realize this is pretty expensive for a picopsu set, but the brick alone retails for $65.

Video Cards
Sparkle Geforce 210
bought it to get 2 displays on a computer with integrated graphics. $15 shipped

M-ITX Cases
Cooler Master Elite 100 RC-100
pretty close to new, barely used. i put in my board / drives, realized everything wouldn't fit, and took everything out. my failure to take measurements is your gain. don't have original box but it comes with everything psu, slim cd drive adapter, vesa mount, etc. compatible with m-atx and m-itx boards. $50 OBO shipped.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119211

Photography Goods
canon FD 50mm / f1.4 lens with ciecio7 micro four thirds adapter
i've had this lens and adapter for about a year and i'm quite fond of it, but i'm going to replace it with a native prime. paid $90 for the lens and $60 for the adapter. the adapter is a the one made by ciecio7 in europe, it is a much better adapter than the no-name el cheapo's on eBay that are made in china. infinity focus is exactly at infinty on the lens, not a bit before or after like some of the other adapters. lens is clear with no fungus / haze and no scratches. FD lens comes with both caps. adapter does not have any caps. $100 shipped for lens with adapter.

Watercooling
GTX 570 waterblock and backplate
xspc full cover waterblock (copper colour) with a red bitspower backplate, used but less than 100 hours total. comes with fittings. $60 shipped for both.

Enzotech Copper Mosfet Waterblock 88m WMST-88
this is the 88mm version, there were a few different lengths. you'll have measure your motherboard yourself to verify fit. like the northbridge block, used for four months and then removed from loop. only $10 shipped.

2 x Swiftech GTX 275 Unisink
cools memory, controller, vrms, everything. for reference gtx 275 cards. nice solid fit, works great with MCW60 blocks. $20 for both, $12 for a single.

Miscellaneous Items
Netgear 5 port 10/100 Switch
used it for a few months but soon upgraded to gigabit. looking for $10 shipped.

FREE Items - just pay shipping
Belkin Clear Acrylic Case for Zune 30
used for a month, didn't like the additional bulk. no major scratches or anything like that. looks reasonably new.

Last edited:
I do not see a single episode of Bonanza for sale -.- misleading title is misleading >:l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back