FS:Black Mid 2008 Macbook and Base Xbox3604Gb

astec

Gawd
As the title says, couple things for sale,

I bought this mac for my sis about 2 or 3 years ago, but recently the backlight went out on it. I usually have time to fix this stuff but I dont have the time anymore.

As far as I know it works just fine, just the backlight is out, and on, and off, and on. Prob just a bad wire or inverter.

The condition is used, but no major cosmetic issues. She's an 18 year old college student so no money means they try and take of their stuff

Basic specs:
http://support.apple.com/kb/SP5

Black version

Looking for $275 as the fix is prob a 5 dollar part

next is the xbox 360

Purchased in 2011,its the slim 4gb base model, comes with 2 or 3 controllers, a few older games(COD 2 and NCAA Football 2011 I think), all power cables, HDMI cable, original box and all manuals.

It's in like new condition, as I used it for about 2 months, then got a real job and its been in the job since.

Looking for $150 if thats normal price?

Trades:

Im looking for an Ipad in fair to good condition, any version, prefer ipad 2 and up, but will consider original. no color or size requirements, no internal problems, or broken/shattered screens.

Looking for one for work so doesnt need to be a gem

Will trade any combination for equal value

Last edited:
does the backlight work at all, like flicker, or just nothing ?

Yes it works sometimes. If you hit the backlight bright/dim buttons off and on sometimes it'll flicker on for a second, sometimes it'll stay on for a minute. Sometimes when you open it, it's on for 5 minutes or so

I repair apple devices for a living, probable cause is inverter cable which is about $20 and takes about an hour to replace .

Is it the C2D 2.1 or 2.4 Ghz ? Stock HDD and Memory?

I have a few ipad 2's laying around the shop, might be able to work something out with you

Back