FS: BIC H100 Sub, Primus 150 Bookshelves, Onkyo 7.1 Receiver

Badger

Gawd
PRICES ADJUSTED

Hello, first time forum seller here (so you can bet I'm going to do my best to impress). I wanted to try this out instead of eBay and getting hit with all the seller fees that one incurs there. I have 100% eBay from both buying and selling and you can look me up under nfo_1.

I'm selling the following items because it is way too overkill for my needs. I've had this system for less than a year connected via digital coax to my PC. It's just too much power for my needs and takes up more room than I care for.

Everything is in mint condition and has been working perfectly, I made sure I kept everything perfect because I knew when I bought it that I might change my mind and want to sell it down the road. That's why you'll see that I even left the plastic protective layer on top of the sub. Everything comes with all accessories originally shipped... that includes all manuals/remotes/power cables/even the original packaging material (everything will be double-boxed shipped).

I'm only accepting PayPal and only shipping within the United States. EDIT: I live in Ann Arbor, MI, so if you're nearby we can do a pickup, too. PM me if you're interested, I'm selling this stuff on a first pay, first serve basis.

The BIC H100 was bought brand new on January 13 and came with a two year warranty, so there's still well over a year left on it. The sub is in perfect condition, I even left that ceran-wrap type stuff on it to protect it. It's a 12" driver and delivers 500 watts of dynamic peak output. Here's a little more info on it

BIC H100 12" Subwoofer = $200 + $50 shipping

The Onkyo TX-SR504 was bought refurbished directly from www.shoponkyo.com. It came with a one year warranty which expires this coming January. This unit could honest to God pass as a brand new unit, it's been flawless in every way. It's 7.1 and has boatloads of inputs and outputs. I would hold on to this if I didn't feel so guilty for using about 1/8 of this receiver's features. EDIT: Forgot to say there's a remote, too. More info available here.

Onkyo TX-SR504 Receiver = $130 + $35 shipping

I'm selling the Infinity Primus 150's as a pair. Like the other items, they're in mint condition. They're all black with the black mesh screen (removed for picture). More info, and a picture of what they look like with the mesh screens, available here.

(2) x Infinity Primus 150 = $100 + $30 shipping

Edit: I forgot to say that I'll ship either FedEx or UPS, whichever I can get to easier, with tracking and delivery confirmation.

Edit Again: I'll probably ship DHL because after looking up rates it's the cheapest (UPS wanted $80 to ship the sub!)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
bump... holy moly i was on the second page 5 minutes after posting that thread

bump diggity

edit: ooops a little early, i'll think before posting next time

you might want to post where you live since the objects are all so huge or pricey to ship.

bump and a happy friday to everyone, finally... it's a good day to buy some buy stuff!

how easy to set up surround on the reciever if the speakers arent in traditional locations? like my room is kinda small so the angles of the speakers to the listener arent all the same. left rear is about 4ft from left ear, right rear is about 6 from right ear, know what i mean?

Back