FS: AXP_RAM_NF7-S_6800GT_SLK947U

DJ Lushious

Weaksauce
Hello fellow forum members. Come one, come all, step right up, step right up! The Lushman has deals galore! Looking for a good folding PC? Your grandma wants to own you in Quake 4? Then look at these computer parts I've got for you! And everything is in working order, but sold as is. All items come from a non-smoking household. Click on all pictures for large versions. All prices do not include shipping. I will discuss this with any potential buyers so that I may ship using the method that you would like. I'm a fan of USPS, though. I accept Paypal, money orders, and personal checks (though I must wait until check clears). Paypal is preferred. I do not have Heatware, though my Ebay feedback can be found here. My prices are not set in stone, but are what I think are fair prices considering the market values and condition of the products. If you think they should be had for cheaper than what I am asking, offer me a price. Trades are not discouraged, but cash is preferred. And remember, it never hurts to ask. :D

Heatsink + Fan
Here's an all copper Thermalright SLK947U heatsink + 92mm fan up for sale. It is the only HSF that cooled the AXP below. The HSF cools both Intel and Socket A chips. Included wth this heatsink is the aforementioned 92mm fan, three sets of fan mounting brackets (60mm, 80mm, and 92mm), the necessary screws for Socket A (including the spares), and the mounting clips for Intel motherboards (not shown).

SOLD

CPU
First item on the list is an unlocked AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton Core. This lil' guy does 2.2Ghz (3200+) and a 400MHz FSB on air no problem. As a matter of fact, with the mobo I was running the PC on (NF7-S), the PC was selectable as a 3200+ in BIOS. :eek: The chip has never been oveclocked beyond the 3200+ setting. This was its normal day-to-day operating speed. The stepping and other character string on the chip are as follows (and you can see them in the picture, though what I think is the serial number has been blurred):
AXDA2500DKV4D
AQXEA0330XPMW
The CPU comes in the original box, with the stock HSF (never used), and the paperwork.

SOLD

Motherboard
Next up we've got a motherboard that's very dear to my heart. It is an Abit NF7-S Rev. 2 motherboard. It has never been overclocked. You get the motherboard, the box it came with, an IDE cable, the USB/firewire bracket, IO shield (not shown), and two random pieces of paperwork. The manual is MIA, but if it is really important I can look again for it. The mobo manual can also be found at Abit's website.

SOLD

RAM
I've got a matching pair of PC3200 Samsung 2x512MB DDR sticks. The model number of the RAM is K4H560838E-TCCC. All technical information concerning the RAM can be found here. I never overclocked this RAM and kept the timings set to "SPD" in BIOS.

SOLD

Video Card
Here I've got an eVGA 6800GT 8x AGP video card. The GPU does 400MHz CPU and 1100MHz speeds no problem (Ultra speeds). This was the card's normal operating speed in my PC. I have removed the original thermal paste and have replaced it with Arctic Ceramique. And don't worry, it was a very professionally done job. No excess paste or anything. :cool: This is still an extremely competent card and was never overclocked beyond Ultra speeds. The video card comes in the original box with an s-video out cable, DVI-VGA adapter, and the paperwork. The driver CD is MIA, but if it is really important to you I can look for it again.

SOLD

Feel free to send any questions, comments, or concerns via PM. If you would like a fast response, then please e-mail me at this address. Thanks for looking! :)

The Bumpty Dance is your chance to do the bump
Do the Bumpty Bump, come on and do the Bumpty Bump
Do the Bumpty Bump, just watch me do the Bumpty Bump
Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Bumpty Bump
Do the Humpty Hump, do the Bumpty Bump

Back