FS: ASUS TUF RTX 3070 non-LHR

Status
Not open for further replies.

windianrecords

Limp Gawd
FOR SALE ONLY (No Trades) - $1100+ Shipping (Estimated $45 insured UPS from East Coast [me] to West Coast [LA], YMMV)
(pricing based on recent sales of similar cards on this forum)

ACCEPTED PAYMENT - Paypal F&F (Goods is problematic at this price point, tax-wise but if we agree to this the 3.5% is on the buyer), Venmo

MY HEATWARE - https://www.heatware.com/u/104553/to

YOU MUST HAVE HEATWARE AND A U.S. ADDRESS (NO P.O. BOXES)

This is a non-LHR ASUS TUF RTX 3070, purchased 2/1/2021. I actually didn't ever register it, but I don't think Asus has as nice as a warranty as EVGA so I guess you could register it for a few months of coverage if you wanted?

This card was never mined on, only sat in my Plex server which I game on maybe like once every month. IE it's only seen a few hours of Doom Eternal and as of the last few weeks, a few hours of Halo Multiplayer. Why am I getting rid of it? It's overkill, I got a EVGA 3060 Ti through the shuffle, and I looked into mining and its just too much for me to care to start this late in the game. So, mine on the card, game on the card, whatever you want to do, it'll be yours!

NOTE- this is a BIG BOY - definitely 2.5 or 3 slots, so keep that in mind for your case.

Will Ship in the original slipcover for the box and the soft packaging that came with a MSI 3070 my daughter has - the original Asus soft packaging was used when I sold a 1080 Ti on this forum a few months back, and its way too big to fit in my EVGA 3060 Ti clamshell, but the MSI stuff is exactly the same I just had to razorblade out some space for this big boy....

PICS IN ACTION
hardforum-tag.jpg

case-and-monitor.jpg

3070-in-case.jpg

Last edited:
Guessing you mean purchased 2/1/2021. These cards did not get released till after october 2020.

PayPal says you can't charge the buyer "your" fees. Either build in the fees into your price or offer a discount for F&F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back