FS: ASUS Rampage V Extreme & New In Box Intel i7 5820K

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness
So I changed my system from my previous Rampage V Extreme + 5820K build to the 7700k. The i7 5820k I had before was showing some issues so I sent it back to Intel and they sent me a brand new boxed 5820k as a replacement. Seeing as I have no need for the motherboard or CPU, I'm putting them on sale.

• Rampage V Extreme: I have the original box + most of the accessories (including I/O shield) but I am missing the small inner box that holds the motherboard. Therefore when I ship it, it will contain two boxes, one with the original rampage V box and the other box containing the motherboard.

PRICE: $190 + shipping - STILL AVAILABLE.

• Intel i7 5820K: This item is new in box and has never been opened/used. CPU SOLD ON EBAY.

PRICE: $320 + shipping.

Terms of sale:
Items will be shipped 2-3 business days after payment via USPS. Buyer must be an active trader + member here at HardOCP with at least 10+ positive heatware feedback. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone for any reason.

Payment methods accepted:
PRIORITY given to Bank of America e-mail pay or Google Wallet. Other methods will be considered (e.g. PayPal Verified) but they will be passed up if someone offers B of A email transfer or Google Wallet.

Heatware: 55-0-0, 100% positive feedback with years of trading history.

Photos:

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back