FS: Asus P8Z77-V LX Motherboard with Intel i5-3450S CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeblas

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2006
I'm selling an Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard with an Intel i5-3450S processor.

This motherboard saw light duty as a little Linux server for my use at home and worked great! The machine booted to Linux just fine and ran stable as long as I've owned it.

The sale price includes the motherboard, the original motherboard box and manual; the I/O shield, the CPU, and the stock Intel HSF. Note that I might remove the HSF from the motherboard for shipping, in which case the HSRF will be packaged in the original Intel box. You might need to be prepared to reinstall the heat sink -- clean it up and apply new thermal paste.

No memory or other parts are included -- just the motherboard and CPU. If I find some accessories that I'm sure are for this board, I'll include them, but I won't make any guarantees. (Who can remember what came with each board? Sheesh.)

Asking $85 shipped.

I'm selling an Asus P8Z77-V LX motherboard with an Intel i5-3450S processor.

This motherboard saw light duty as a little Linux server for my use at home and worked great! The machine booted to Linux just fine and ran stable as long as I've owned it.

The sale price includes the motherboard, the original motherboard box and manual; the I/O shield, the CPU, and the stock Intel HSF. Note that I might remove the HSF from the motherboard for shipping, in which case the HSRF will be packaged in the original Intel box. You might need to be prepared to reinstall the heat sink -- clean it up and apply new thermal paste.

No memory or other parts are included -- just the motherboard and CPU. If I find some accessories that I'm sure are for this board, I'll include them, but I won't make any guarantees. (Who can remember what came with each board? Sheesh.)

Asking $85 shipped.

I'll take the combo for $85 shipped.
PM Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back