FS Apple iPhone se2 64gb

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
I got 2 of these to use as the $800 trade in with att. They are grade A refried total wireless. I used one for that purpose and this so the other. Never used it and still has the plastic on it. It is a total wireless phone. Perfect condition. Still has the inactivated sim in it that has 30 days of service.
$old

Attachments

• 9F8B6844-43D2-46AB-9C09-20555B30D75C.jpeg
    9F8B6844-43D2-46AB-9C09-20555B30D75C.jpeg
    432.7 KB · Views: 0
  • B6AA36ED-38D2-47FC-B867-274F095BB927.jpeg
    B6AA36ED-38D2-47FC-B867-274F095BB927.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
These are sim locked to Total Wireless for a year of continuous service. I believe they might work with other tracfone brands as the SIM cards are all the same. I bought one of these "refurbished" from total wireless and it looks like the same packaging I received with the bubble wrap, cable, and "Attention" sticker. If you don't have tracfone service in some form, it's primary value is as a trade in. I've bought cheap TW refurbished iPhones and traded them in to Google or Samsung for (usually much) more money than I paid. I also actually have TW and it's essentially Verizon service. My wife and I have 30GB of data and 2 lines for $60/month.

GLWS.

These are sim locked to Total Wireless for a year of continuous service. I believe they might work with other tracfone brands as the SIM cards are all the same. I bought one of these "refurbished" from total wireless and it looks like the same packaging I received with the bubble wrap, cable, and "Attention" sticker. If you don't have tracfone service in some form, it's primary value is as a trade in. I've bought cheap TW refurbished iPhones and traded them in to Google or Samsung for (usually much) more money than I paid. I also actually have TW and it's essentially Verizon service. My wife and I have 30GB of data and 2 lines for $60/month.

GLWS.
Not true for apple phones according to their tos.

Pulled from their site today.
For Apple devices activated with new TracFone service on the Verizon network on or after November 23, 2021, the device will be automatically unlocked 60 days after activation in the absence of an indication of fraud

It does come with an unactivated sim with 30 days of service. I also bought them to take advantage of the trade on value. Got my wife a iPhone 13 pro max that way.

Also, I have had one for a little over a month I purchased to use with my mavic mini. I’ll check the unlocking out for sure in a few weeks with my att sim.

Last edited:
Not true for apple phones according to their tos.

Pulled from their site today.
For Apple devices activated with new TracFone service on the Verizon network on or after November 23, 2021, the device will be automatically unlocked 60 days after activation in the absence of an indication of fraud

It does come with an unactivated sim with 30 days of service. I also bought them to take advantage of the trade on value. Got my wife a iPhone 13 pro max that way.

Also, I have had one for a little over a month I purchased to use with my mavic mini. I’ll check the unlocking out for sure in a few weeks with my att sim.

I forgot that TracFone just got bought by Verizon. I used this phone over the summer. I was describing their old policy prior to the acquisition. Verizon was forced into different unlocking policies as part of the deal with the FCC IIRC so it makes sense that their subsidiaries would have similar policies.

Last edited:
Back