FS: Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB Black with extras

vck6v3

Weaksauce
375 Shipped

I have an iPhone 3GS 32GB Black for sale. The phone is in fantastic condition; It have never been used without a case and a screen protector.
I will include everything shown in the photo which is

iPhone 3GS 32GB Black
Otterbox Commuter TL Case
Piel Frama Leather flip case
Box with manuals and all new equipment (headphones, sync cable, charger brick)
2 screen protectors

The phone has been upgraded to iOS 4.0. Never been jailbroken ever.
Paypal only please. Will ship fedex 3 day air to anywhere in the US.
I will also answer questions and take pictures and video to demonstrate product functionality.

Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=65363

Last edited:
got a question
when using this used 3gs on at&t will at&t add dataplan on it?

got a question

If you just do a sim swap you might get away with it, but any sim swap you will most likely have to reactivate the iphone, but there is probably ways around that, I'd google it and see what you can find.

got a question

AT&T may not say anything right away but I think they may add on data down the line. Right now the cheapest plan is $15 for 200mb per month .

An alternative is to call AT&T before activating the phone and requesting a data block on your account. Then inserting your SIM into a iPhone

Having this phone, you definitely want some kind of data plan.

AT&T may not say anything right away but I think they may add on data down the line. Right now the cheapest plan is $15 for 200mb per month .

An alternative is to call AT&T before activating the phone and requesting a data block on your account. Then inserting your SIM into a iPhone

Having this phone, you definitely want some kind of data plan.

interesting.

with iOS4 you can also block all cellular data via Settings effectively turning off 3G/EDGE.

speaking from personal experience with 3gs and an ATT plan without the iphone data plan. ATT has not added the data plan on. when you're out and about and use something that needs data a message pops up saying you do not have a data plan and it wont let you use the program/app . They've yet to send one of those weird texts you read about nor have they called me to add the data plan.

Back