Not open for further replies.

The[H]uman

Secret Agent Man
**************** SOLD TO Spectre Moderator ********************

APC SmartUPS 2200VA Rack 3U

OUTPUT
Output power capacity 2200 VA
Output power capacity 1600 Watts
Output Connections 8 x 15A (Standard Plug)

INPUT
Nominal input voltage 120V
Input Connection Type NEMA 5-20P (20A)

BATTERY
Replacement battery cartridge RBC12

PHYSICAL
Height x Width x Depth (in) 5 x 19 x 24

apcsu2200rm3u.jpg

The one i have is Black but this gives you a quick idea of what it looks like.

Local Pickup - To a Good Home ( Greater Cincinnati Area )

Let's say $150 dollars but open to overs needs a good home to make farm safe. if you know the cost of these things 150 dollars is a steal for sure

Last time i checked battery(s) were working excellent

Heatware - The[H]uman

E-mail vittorio at cinci dot rr dot com

Bumps are appreciated

A steal....just a steal...that is a major heist!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Spectre said:
A steal....just a steal...that is a major heist!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thanks I'm not using it and I want somebody to actually put it to good use so priced it to go fast :D

The[H]uman said:
Thanks I'm not using it and I want somebody to actually put it to good use so priced it to go fast :D

It should wish I could grab it.

Where were you about 2 weeks ago????? :p :p Just bought an APC 1500va UPS for more $.

Oldbenwa

Hold on guys, I am going up to The[H]uman house to look at it tomorrow. I am pondering to get the unit, but I will find out once I see it.

Aww, I wish I lived in Ohio... that would be the envy of the geeks down the hall for sure... :(

Dude, if I didn't already have a couple of 1500VA Belkins. Even so, that unit is a [H]eist indeed. Wow, I am so tempted, and Cincy is only 90 miles...

man if i lived within 150 miles i would hunt you down and buy it now:) but sadly i live probably 2500 miles away :( ahh well.

Hey this is still open Scorpian says to big to bring into his house so if somebody still wants it let me know MOD i sent you a PM about this and can meet you somewhere and we can make the trade

I would have bought it back in December when I was in town. Is an option open for my brother to get it and ship it to me?

well the MOD might be trading me a thing for it so let me see if that goes thru tonight and if not then i guess we can work something out i have no problem having your brother ship it to you if it's paid for

yeah i will he was spossed to call me we talked for a while said he was going to call and hook up with me this evening no call and no answer to his cell so if i don't get ahold of him by tommorrow afternoon send me a PM with your info and i'll give you a call we can work something out i guess if it falls thru

Take your time. I don't get the money till next Thursday for sure. Don't wait on me if you get an easier sale. But come Thursday..... :cool:

Well have left a few PM's for the mod and tried to call him no answer so this is still up for grabs if anybody wants to let me know something

OKAY UPDATE THE MOD CAN'T GET IT I'VE SENT PM'S BACK TO THE OTHERS THAT WERE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND TO ANYBODY ELSE THIS IS STILL UP FOR GRABS CAN'T BELIEVE NOBODY HAS GOTTEN THIS THING I HAVE ALL THE SOFTWARE AND MANUALS ETC SO [H]ARD DEAL TO PASS UP KEEP YOUR FARM SAFE AND [H]APPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back