FS: AMD FX-53 939 Retail w/ 3 year warranty

SelRahc

Limp Gawd
Contact information and details are below.

For Sale:
AMD FX-53 939 Retail w/ 3 year warranty
Socker: 939

Information on chip (stepping, etc):

ADAFX53DEP5AS
CAAXC 0432SPMW
1036713H40100

fs_amd1.jpg

fs_amd2.jpg

Additional Information:

This processor is open and has been tested. It was used for about 2 weeks while waiting for another to come in. Had to return 1 to amd. When the replacement came in, I put it in to test and just left it there.

This is not a refurb. Its a new retail cpu. It comes in box with retail HSF. The HSF is unused. I used my original HSF when this was being used. I only use Arctic Silver 5 on my CPU's. I strongly suggest not using the thermal compound on the retail HSF that comes with this cpu.

The this CPU was never overclocked, but I know it will do quite nicely.

I will include a copy of the original purchase invoice to the buyer if requested (just incase you ever need warranty work and they ask for it).

$599 Shipped!

Shipping:
I am paying for shipping, and will use either USPS Priority Insured, or Fed-Ex Ground.

Payment:
Paypal, Money Orders or Personal Check are accepted. If paying by MO or Check, your item will not be sent until all funds have cleared. Please don't lowball, it's rude.

You may email me if you like: sel_rahc [at] hotmail [dot] com for fastest replies. Posting here or PM's also work.

References:
E-Bay User ID: sel_rahc 115 Feedback, 100% Posative
PayPal: sel_rahc [at] hotmail [dot] com Confirmed with 71 business transactions.
Past FS thread here. Just search.

SelRahc said:
Contact information and details are below.

For Sale:
AMD FX-53 939 Retail w/ 3 year warranty
Socker: 939

Information on chip (stepping, etc):

ADAFX53DEP5AS
CAAXC 0432SPMW
1036713H40100

fs_amd1.jpg

fs_amd2.jpg

Additional Information:

This processor is open and has been tested. It was used for about 2 weeks while waiting for another to come in. Had to return 1 to amd. When the replacement came in, I put it in to test and just left it there.

This is not a refurb. Its a new retail cpu. It comes in box with retail HSF. The HSF is unused. I used my original HSF when this was being used. I only use Arctic Silver 5 on my CPU's. I strongly suggest not using the thermal compound on the retail HSF that comes with this cpu.

The this CPU was never overclocked, but I know it will do quite nicely.

I will include a copy of the original purchase invoice to the buyer if requested (just incase you ever need warranty work and they ask for it).

$599 Shipped!

Shipping:
I am paying for shipping, and will use either USPS Priority Insured, or Fed-Ex Ground.

Payment:
Paypal, Money Orders or Personal Check are accepted. If paying by MO or Check, your item will not be sent until all funds have cleared. Please don't lowball, it's rude.

You may email me if you like: sel_rahc [at] hotmail [dot] com for fastest replies. Posting here or PM's also work.

References:
E-Bay User ID: sel_rahc 115 Feedback, 100% Posative
PayPal: sel_rahc [at] hotmail [dot] com Confirmed with 71 business transactions.
Past FS thread here. Just search.

I'd like to trade you one of my 400GB SATA drives, but I am sure you'll say no. ;)

Burner27 said:
I'd like to trade you one of my 400GB SATA drives, but I am sure you'll say no. ;)

Ya thanks for the offer hehe. Just wanting to sell it. Price is pretty reasonable I believe hehe.

Yes, nice price.
I'll be looking to sell mine when the FX57 comes out so I can have a big e-penis.
But for now I'll give you a bump. I think it will sell after Christmas when kids have money from relatives. Good Luck.

Ferris, couldn't pm you... your box is full ;)

You can MSN IM me at the above hotmail address in the contact information.

Bump for the evening.

Owwww my feet hurt. Walking around Epcot all day can really do a number to your feet.... >.<;

zzzzzzzzz bed time..... yes..... sleep......

SelRahc said:
Bump for the evening.

Owwww my feet hurt. Walking around Epcot all day can really do a number to your feet.... >.<;

zzzzzzzzz bed time..... yes..... sleep......

My offer is still there.

Gah! Why do all the great sales come at the worste time of the year.... sign...

If you were only selling this one month earlier/later =\

Bump for fellow Orlando member

Bump for a guy who reaaaally knows how to order custom hardware and stay married.

Back