FS- AMD A64 Gaming Rig 6800gt, 1gig RAM and moreart out

Cullain

Weaksauce
Alright due to school and work taking up 99% of my time I no longer have time to game. So I've decided to sell my gaming computer in hopes to recoup some money and maybe get a laptop. So here is what I have.

Amd Athlon 64 3000+ DTR Socket 754
DFI NF3 250gb lanparty Ultra Socket 754
1 GB Centon pc 3200 RAM this is Samsung TCCD ram, meaning 2-2-2-5 timings
BFG 6800 GT OC 256 MB RAM
450w OCZ Modstream - this is a modular PSU and looks gorgeous
Lite-On 16x DVD Burner Black
Thermaltake Tsunami case, black, Dent on top, door hinge broken
D-link 802.11g wireless card
Western Digital 80gb Caviar 8mb Cache 7200 RPM IDE hard drive
Maxtor 40gb hard drive

Will throw in an OEM copy of Nero.

I also have a NEC Monitor FP912 sb 19" CRT, one of the best 19" CRTs there are, $175 local pickup or you pay for shipping. (I live in North Bay Marin, California)

GAMES for Sale
Battlefield 2 CD - $35
World of Warcraft - $30 have account with a few lowbies around lvl 20.

This system is an overclocker's playground, I have had neither the time nore inclination to give it a shot.
I want to sell everything, not including the monitor for $760 plus shipping.

Heatware- Cullain
Ebay- Cullain7
Email me at- [email protected]

Will post pictures as soon as I can, and try to on request.

I would prefer to keep intact for simplicity's sake, but if the right offer(s) come along I would be willing to part it out.
If you have any questions or offers pm or email me.

I may accept offers, but they must either be a lesser system + cash, or a laptop, I would prefer an ibook, imac or powerbook.

DONT EMAIL ME HERE [email protected]

bump for you, I feel the same way you do, with work and school, I wonder why I have the computer at home that I do...and even more so, its almost imposible to justify a 7800 :(

EDIT: ohh shot, i bumped you 4 mins after you posted... I owe you a bump in a few hours...

bump price reduced, I'm taking offers on parts now, will heavily consider parting out

Back