FS: Alphacool Copper/Plexi Hard Drive Cooler (Watercooled)

[S]nt|Mods

Limp Gawd
The Alphacool HDD water block seen below is available for $43.06, thats 35% off the regular retail price. Each block includes (for free) 10mm (3/8") barbed fittings and your choice of either Red, Green, Blue, White, or UV LEDs for the nice glow effect seen in the picture (while supply of the LEDs last).

hdd3.jpg

If anyone is interested please PM me or email me at [email protected]. This is a better deal than what SNTsystems offers and since I first started offering this stuff in the FS section of [H] I thought I'd give you guys a good deal again.

-Dan

Bump for another Bee-utiful SNT product........fairly new to WC and change hardware often, so currently using an Exos. When I move to more aggressive WaterCooling SNT will be at the top of my list as the machining and design of the components appears to be A+. I would love to do a gradual changeover to SNT blocks,etc., but I'm concerned about the compatibility issues with the stock Koolance 1/4" restrictions.

I will soon have some fittings that will be more compatible with the Koolance size tubing (8mm ID) so dont begin to believe that you are left out. There shouldnt be any restriction using this block within your type setup since its meant for use with 1/4"-3/8" ID loops.

-Dan

is there some kind of thermal paste with the block, like with the koolance HD water blocks? otherwise there is hardly any contact except for the outer edges- the pcb and drive spindle area will have no contact with the waterblock.....

A thermal compound is included with the block and makes sufficient contact with the underside of the HDD. I've had a good share of positive feedback about the block.

-Dan

I am very interested in this block. Do you have them for 1/2" id fittings?

They can be adaptable to 1/2" ID hose but you would have to use a clamp or a tubing reducer of sorts.

-Dan

[S]nt|Mods said:
They can be adaptable to 1/2" ID hose but you would have to use a clamp or a tubing reducer of sorts.

-Dan
Do you have any plans to offer a 1/2" block? Cause' I know I'd buy at least a couple...

Unfortunately I will not be offering a 1/2" variant of this block as they were never created by the manufacturer.

-Dan

Dan, any idea when those Koolance compatible fittings will be available?

Give me about 2 weeks, Im ordering some 8mm barb fittings tonight that will adapt koolance's tubing. :D

-Dan

Back