FS: Alienware 51M Sentia

playajcc

[H]ard|Gawd
I bought this thing for my brother and he JUST bought a Dell XPS laptop, so I am having to sell it. It is used, but in GREAT condition. Here is the info on it:

Case: Alienware Exclusive Area-51m Sentia Case –
Conspiracy Blue Processor: Intel® Pentium® Processor M with 1 MB Cache - 1.6GHz 400MHz FSB Display: 14.1" SXGA 1400 x 1050 LCD Display
Memory: 1 GB – 2 x 512MB DDR PC 2100 SO-DIMM
Hard Drive: 40GB 5400 RPM ATA100
Optical Drive: Matshita DVD-RW
Graphics: Intel® Extreme Graphics 2
Soundcard: Sound-Blaster Pro Compatible 3D Audio
Wireless LAN: Intel® Pro/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter Modem: 56K Modem with V.90 Technology
Ethernet: NIC Integrated 10/100Mb Ethernet NIC
Battery: Primary Lithium-Ion Smart Battery
Ports: 3 USB ports 1 Firewire 1 S-Video 1 VGA port 1 10/100Mb Ethernet NIC 1 PCIMCIA Slot 1 Modem 1 Headphone port 1 Mic built in
Also included: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Recovery CD Microsoft Office XP Small Business Edition Nero Express V 6.0.0.6 Alienware Utility CD Intel PRO Wireless Network Connections Software CD Microsoft Intellipoint 4 Mouse Software Alienware Sentia User Manual and Binder Alienware Sentia AC Adaptor Alienware Modem Cable Microsoft Intellipoint Mouse Labtec External Headphones with Mic Cyberlink Power DVD Adobe Photoshop CS Adobe ImageReady CS

Pictures will be up soon... I bought this thing for $2700... I never even used it, but if I could get $1500 or a GREAT deal, then just send me a pm. Things I am looking for are LCD TV's of 27 inches or more + cash or a nice plasma tv... depending on the tv cash may be thrown in. Just send some p.m.'s and let me know what ya think. It has a couple scratches on the cover (blue and black is the color of the cover), but besides that it looks amazing.

Ebay: PlayaJCC33
Yahoo: PlayaJCC (I am also always on yahoo messenger)
E-mail - free (I check more): playajcc at yahoo dot com
Non-free: [email protected]

Any other questions can be sent via pm... please say you sent a pm by thread. Thanks!

afternon bump! I bump 6 hours from my bump correct? Thanks guys. Let me know if I'm wrong.

playajcc said:
afternon bump! I bump 6 hours from my bump correct? Thanks guys. Let me know if I'm wrong.
No, bumps of other people count too, your bumps must be at least 6 hours apart from theirs unless you are replying to a question they asked.

HiJon89 said:
No, you bump at least 6 hours apart from any bump, even if it wasn't by you.

Don't make up your own rules.....

(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be tolerated.

6 hours apart, nothing about 6 hours from other people bumping it.

So after talking to a couple people, I see I got screwed when I bought it... price drop to $1500... let me know if you guys think this is better.

tjf_diesel said:
Don't make up your own rules.....

(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be tolerated.

6 hours apart, nothing about 6 hours from other people bumping it.
My understanding of the rule is that once someone else bumps your thread that 6 hours starts all over again. After that, you can only bump it before 6 hours if you're replying to a specific question that pertains to the item you're selling.

HiJon89 said:
Please try bumping your thread before 6 hours of ANY bump and see how long it takes for Lethal to lock your thread and throw away the key.
You wanna talk about some misinformation? What you just stated is a total crock.

It's six hours from your last self-post unless you are specifically replying to someone.

Replying to "is that an X slot or a Y?" is acceptable.

"Thanks for looking and bumping my thread" is not.

Also, if it's been less than six hours since the the OP's last bump, posts like "prices lowered" or "items added" are not acceptable, as that's an attempt at a what I call a stealth bump. Edit your original post and leave it at that, or your stealth bump may be deleted or your thread locked.

Lethal said:
You wanna talk about some misinformation? What you just stated is a total crock.

It's six hours from your last self-post unless you are specifically replying to someone.

Replying to "is that an X slot or a Y?" is acceptable.

"Thanks for looking and bumping my thread" is not.

Also, if it's been less than six hours since the the OP's last bump, posts like "prices lowered" or "items added" are not acceptable, as that's an attempt at a what I call a stealth bump. Edit your original post and leave it at that, or your stealth bump may be deleted or your thread locked.
I'm not sure I understand, Example:
I bump my thread at 1PM
Someone else bumps my thread at 6PM
I bump my thread at 8PM (Not answering a question or anything)
Would this be in violation of the rules? It is more than 6 hours apart from the last self-post, but the thread was still bumped by someone else, I thought that still counted as a bump.

HiJon89 said:
I'm not sure I understand, Example:
I bump my thread at 1PM
Someone else bumps my thread at 6PM
I bump my thread at 8PM (Not answering a question or anything)
Would this be in violation of the rules? It is more than 6 hours apart from the last self-post, but the thread was still bumped by someone else, I thought that still counted as a bump.
No, that scenario is fine. It's only self-bumps that count. :)

LOL, and this discussion has given the OP a bunch of free bumps. :p

Lethal said:
No, that scenario is fine. It's only self-bumps that count. :)

LOL, and this discussion has given the OP a bunch of free bumps.
:eek: I could've had so many more bumps in my threads :mad: w00t, BRB, I have to bump my thread :D

Funniest part is, in 35 minutes the OP of this thread can bump it again lol

So after this long debate of bumps... I have mine yet again! Still looking to sell this alienware! Looking to sell or a good trade! Bumps are appreciated! Have a good night all.

playajcc said:
So after this long debate of bumps... I have mine yet again! Still looking to sell this alienware! Looking to sell or a good trade! Bumps are appreciated! Have a good night all.
Bump for you, Alienware laptops are awesome, I bought one a little over two years ago and loved it, definitely the Ferrari of laptops.

playajcc said:
bump... I also have my powerbook up for sale.
You're only allowed one FS thread at a time. Please combine your offerings.

Early morning bump! Thanks for the bumps guys! Yeah, the apple is gorgeous! Looks brand new! Basically is, I never wanted to learn MAC so I didn't... both have been in a smoke free / Pet free house! Come on guys! Need some cash! :D

bump! also price drops! alienware now is 1700 and powerbook down to a whopping 1000! Let me know people!!! Need some bumps!

Ahhh... the sweet sweet smell of Apple flavoured crack...

Nice PB. Good luck, and a BUMP for you.

Just for reference before anyone makes an offer on the PowerBook, the notebook pictured is most definitely not the one described. It's a 17" AlBook, while the described notebook is a much older TiBook. I'm not saying he doesn't have the machine he's talking about, but it doesn't match up with the photo.

Yes, he is VERY true! That is actually a picture of the 17" while mine is the 15"... I just used this picture because it gave an idea of what it looked like saying it has no scratches and no pixels out eventhough you can't tell the pixels are oput on that one lol... also... price drop to 900 on the powerbook! need this ot of my house! Already boxed up!

bump... 850 for powerbook! come on guys! this includes shipping! paypal!

no, i don't have heat... sorry, don't really understand how it works... I have ebay and yahoo auction accounts with 100% feedbasck from both if that helps.

Back