FS: Acer 4k Monitor $320 local SF $320 + shipping

thekamikazepr

Limp Gawd
Good afternoon,

I'm selling the Acer XB280hk which features 4k resolution with Nvidias GSYNC. All the ports work perfectly on the monitor. I'm willing to sell it to go back to multiple monitor setup at 2560 x 1440p. This is in south Florida

Here is a description of the product:
Acer XB 28" monitor features Ultra HD 4K2K resolution (3840 x 2160) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users' working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.

NVIDIA G-SYNC technology synchronizes the monitor's refresh rate to the GPU render rate providing the smoothest, fastest gaming experience.
A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 5-USB 3.0 Ports

* Buyer must bring a testing system if he wants to test the monitor (it only has DP port).
* willing to meet inside a starbucks, police station, firestation, or other public location for sale, (not meeting in parking lots or homes).

I'm asking for $320 obo if local Pick *South Florida* up (Preferred) i will consider shipping if buyer covers shipping .

Regards,

Attachments

• IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 17
Back