FS Abit IC7 and 2.4c combo

PClark99

2[H]4U
I have been running this combo in a spare box at 270 FSB, ymmv depending on memory and timing. Vcore at 1.58V actual.

The processor is a 2.4C retail box MO processor. It will come with the retail box, HSF, and paperwork

The motherboard is retail and will come with the original box and all accessories. The board is flashed to bios 19.

Also included is the HSF I have been using, the Vantec Aeroflow with the TMD fan.

Looking for $260 shipped for the package. Sold

If I get interest in the parts I will consider splitting in a day or two.

Heat is under PClark99.

Thanks

Sorry to thread crap... but are all 2.4C's 800? I could swear that they came both as 533 and 800...

Im an AMD man myself though, so I wouldnt know much anyhow, heh.

Thanks,
-Brian

A=400mhz
B=533mhz
C=800mhz

Goes for all versions but 2.4 has all 3 versions.

He likely confused the fact that some (3.06ghz) 533FSB CPU's also have Hyperthreading.

Thats my 2 cents...

No need to part it out. I should be getting paypal tonight on a deal i have with another guy on these forums.

I will take your combo for what you are asking and pay with paypal as soon as the payment is made to me.

e-mail - vittorio at cinci dot rr dot com

Heatware - The[H]uman

Ebay - Slackkatt

this is not dibs I will take it and I will send you paypal hopfully tonight please msg me on AIM or write me a e-mail and we will work this out ASAP

Yes I will be sending The[H]uman paypal. Please hold
this combo for him. I should be able to send him the pp
tonight.

Heatware - ctcsoft

Great talking to you on the phone this is a dun deal.... will be a please doing this trade with you.

Sorry to everybody that missed out on this combo but it's mine mine all mine :D :D :D

Back