FS: 9900k, Z390m, Corsair 650W PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook_1

[H]ard|Gawd
Moving to a different form factor so selling off a few things. I usually get things out next day, however my tomorrow (3/8) will be swamped which might move into the next day, so worst case scenario is things will be shipped out on Thursday the 11th if you buy right away.

All prices are shipped, payment through PayPal and I have Heat under Cook_1

Alright, now onto the goodies - I'll be adding a few things later on this week, but this is what I have ready so far. All my stuff comes from a smoke-free home, are in great condition and are in 100% working order - basically no issues whatsoever on any of this stuff.

i9-9900k - $300
It will ship with the smaller retail box, if you want the whole plastic dodecahedral packaging for this let me know as that will be extra shipping (I'll just add the difference between what it was going to ship at and what the additional cost would be to ship). It's cool packaging, just bulky.

ASRock Z390M Pro4 - $95
Comes with retail box and packaging

CPU/Mobo Combo - $375 shipped

Corsair RM650x - $95
Comes with retail box and packaging

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (CMW32GX4M2C3200C16) - Sold
Comes with retail packaging, I have 2 kits of this available

Western Digital Black SN750 2TB with Heatsink - Sold
Comes with retail packaging - seriously amazing drive. Only selling because I bought a SN850

Last edited:
Just curious, what is keeping these 9900k used at $300? I have been lurking and searching for 9900k FS for a while now, but they all are going for the same price as new retail boxed from Microcenter.

I just did some searching on a few used hardware FS sites and these prices are what stuff has been selling for (or at least what they're listed as). If you see something but aren't 100% on the price PM me, I'm not stuck in stone but not exactly looking to get low balled either. I am willing to smidge a bit to keep me away from selling on Ebay.

**edit**

Also just looked at Newegg and Amazon vs Micro Center and MC is selling these for $300 new which is $100 less than Amazon and Newegg. So right now Micro Center is the place to get these chips.

yeah, no worries man. i see them going used for 300 all the time. not saying u r priced wrong. its like microcenter is giving them away.

I have been scouting out for a 9900k, but yeah.... 300 is a reasonable price. I was hoping to find one at a bit lower... like 200-250

64GB of RGB goodness has been sold, everything else is still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back