FS: 8GB Google LG Nexus 4 w/ bumper- Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferris23

Gawd
Hi, thanks for looking. You know you want a Nexus, because they are sex in the form of a smartphone. I got impulsive though and got a Galaxy S4. I'm not even sure why, I love this damn little Nexus. Anyway, I'm selling it now.

This phone is pristine. The screen is perfect, no dead pixels, no yellow spots, nada. The body is perfect, the battery last as it should on stock. The back has a skin applied and the front is bare, but scratch free. To be honest this phone rarely leaves my house as I primarily use my iPhone 5 on the go.

This device has never been rooted, flashed or anything like that. Stock goodness like you would get out of the box. It also includes the box, charging cable and official Google bumper.

8768579880_1eb3465d1a_z.jpg

8765752087_d0f9a56e42_z.jpg

Next to my new S4 still in box, as even after I bought it I still wasn't sure I wanted to part with my Nexus....to be honest I still don't want to. I love this phone.

8759690201_485718242c_z.jpg

Anywho, I am asking 265.00 shipped. Thanks for looking! Feel free to ask any questions.

(I don't have pics of the box at the moment because I am moving and it's tucked away, I will dig that up and include it as part of this sale)

Heat- Ferris23
eBay- Mcavfish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back