firedfly

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2012
I have the following G34 12 core processors for sale:

6174 2.2GHz (1 available) - $400 shipped
6176 2.3GHz (OS6176WKTCEGO) (1 available) - $465 shipped

Terms:
PayPal only
Shipping is only to PayPal verified addresses in the continental US
Prices are for [H]ardOCP folders only. If you do not fold for [H], PM for pricing.
heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=76790

Last edited:
If somebody wants to save about $100, they could buy my 6172s and I'd buy these.

i am surprised that these are still up for sale!!!

those are awesome prices.

Sold four 6174s. There are two cpus remaining.

What's got me is why the sudden off loading of MC chips? Either everyone is down sizing - unlikely given the lack of M/B etc to go with the chips or something even more awesome has been found.....

What's got me is why the sudden off loading of MC chips? Either everyone is down sizing - unlikely given the lack of M/B etc to go with the chips or something even more awesome has been found.....
I think some guys found a cache of 6180 chips for cheap.

I've been meaning to ask about that. Is it common for people to be putting up these 4p chips for such reasonable prices? Or is this just a once every couple of years timing thing? I've got the itch pretty bad, but I've been trying to hold off until I wrap up some other projects.

It tends to go in cycles as far as how much shows up in the F/S section

Now as far as price.....
If a team member gets a deal on hardware and then sells it later, it is custom to pass the deal along. Making money on team mates isn't in the spirit of the [H]orde.

Ohh and we are a bunch of cheap bastards, so we only buy if we can get a deal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back