FS: 3 x EVGA GTX 470 SC's

Savoy

2[H]4U
I upgraded from these 3 470's back in april to 2 GTX 680's and just haven't had a chance to think about selling these. I have the orignal boxes I can ship them in but I woul dhave to charge a bit extra since that adds size and weight. These bad boys were never over clocked beyond the modest over clock they come with as a SC model. They have never given me a bit of trouble and are in mint condition as the day I got them 2 years ago.

I have them listed on ebay for $125.00 (buy it now) each plus $25.00 ups ground shipping. I would rather sell them to the [H] community so I figured I would give it a shot here as well.

If anyone wants all three here I would be willing to let all three go for $375.00 and I will eat the shipping. If the buyer ever needs help with an RMA I would be willing to help out as I always do when selling a video card. My heat is under MrSavoy.

Best way to get a hold of me is PM here or email @ [email protected]. Oh and my ebay listing (if that's ok to show here) is here in case anyone would rather buy that way or what have you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330798892250?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edit: Forgot to mention payment is paypal:[email protected]

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Good morning bump. Just a fyi these cards all have lifetime warranty and are registered as such. I will assist if ever an rma is needed.

Back