FS: 3 x EVGA Geforce GTX 260 Core 216's

Savoy

2[H]4U
******EDIT: 1 sold with 2 left.******
** I had them on ebay this week and had 2 sold to one person who did not pay for the items and said he had some bs issue with is credit card. /sigh Wasted time.
**SO i figured I would try again here and see where it goes.
*2 are available and I have adjusted the pricing somewhat*

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 are available so please bump the thread and help me sell em. Thanks.

-Savoy

=========================================================================
Ok so I got bitten by the upgrade bug and finally caved into picking up 3 evga gtx 470 sc's. I got em on friday and installed them on saturday. They run hot(no surprise) in a tri sli configuration of course but they are pretty dam nice performance wise and YES I'm happy with them. Soooooo, I need to let go of my other babies which have been awesome to me for the year and 3 months that I have had em. They have never ever been overclocked past the factory evga SC overclock settings they came with. They have been kept running cool in my awesome coolermaster stacker 830 chasis with 3 120's on the door. Never had one once of trouble with these cards. They have been great cards and ran and performed great. So I'm going to take the money from the sale of these 3 cards and use that toward my upgrade expense on the 470's.

Important information:

1.These cards are the orignal 65nm versions and are NOT the later 55nm revisions. They run identical to the 55's in every way except to my understanding the 55nm variants use slightly less power. These cards consume 183watts( I believe) max tdp as per nividia.

2.I do not have any boxes left that these came in. I moved last september and I don't know what the hell I did with the 3 boxes I had from when I first got them, sorry. So you are buying the VIDEO CARDS ONLY. No dongles, no boxes and no manuals etc. That being said I will pack them superbly. I always pack my stuff well whenever I ship anything(even when I rma electronics).

3.I will pick up the shipping cost if someone buys all 3 together as a package deal. If you buy 1 card you pay ups ground or whatever shipping method you wish. Upon agreement of the deal you will pm me your name and address and I will get you a price for shipping. Again you decide what shipping YOU want and what you WANT to pay, please. If you buy all 3 cards together I will pick up the shipping via ups ground. If you want better/faster shipping you pay the difference.

4. Yes, of course these cards are registered properly with EVGA just like I do with all my products I buy from them. So in case of a warranty issue there is no issue. They have the lifetime warranty in tact. Any forum member who buys my cards if you guys have an issue with the card/s I do not mind setting up your rma for you to help you out. This way you aren't screwed with no warranty. All you have to do is PM me here on the forums and I will help you out. That's my way of giving something back to the community here. If you want more deatils about this please Pm me.

5. NO TRADES what so ever. I'm using the proceedes from here to help pay for the 470's I just bought.

6. Any more questions/comments please feel free to PM me. As I intend to give these a first shot here I will be heading to ebay with them if they don't sell by the end of the week or so.

Anything I didn't cover please feel free to pm me.

I sold 2 7800gtx's here a few years ago and it went down without a hitch. I haven't sold anything on any forums since but my heatware is under MrSavoy. All positives and I have bee a member here for a long time as you can clearly check.

Upon recepit of payment via paypal I will work out the shipping you desire and ship same day if possible or next day. You get a tracking number via pm here and that's about it.

If you read this far please do me a favor and give my thread a bump and or respond in the thread with comments. I appreciate it guys. :)

Pricing:

1 gtx 260 core 216 $149.00 + shipping ( whatever shipping you choose)

2 gtx 260 core 216 $140.00 each (for a total of $280.00) + shipping ( whatever shipping you choose)

-Generally speaking UPS ground for 1 card ran me 15 bucks to florida for the 1 I sold just an an fyi. So I imagine adding 1 more card to a slightly larger box would be a little bit more but not much imo.

Pictures taken with my G1 phone so they aren't the best but I assure you they are in PERFECT shape no scratches what so ever. No the 470's aren't for sale. :) lol

Last edited:
Bump with 2 available. 2 deals fell through so 2 are available. Please be courteous and bump my thread if you read it. 329 views and noone bumps, not cool. I bump for sale threads if I read them so should you. Thanks.

bump becuase with those 3 new 470's you're going to need all the funds you can get! hope it works out for you :D

I would buy one for folding if I had money :( College is expensive.

Bump for a potentially great deal!

Back for sale TTT bumpage. Pm me with questions and please bump this thread I would like to get rid of these in the next few days so as to put this to bed. Thanks.

Are any of the remaining ones the 1257 model? If so, I'm def interested...

Umm I don't know to be honest. I'll have to look later when I get home. Why does it matter? Very curious.

They are 1267's. Why does this matter though? Is there something special about the 1257 revision? Do they OC better or what? Since if that's the case I have never heard of it.

Please let me know.

Ok thanks for the info but I clearly stated in my item description tha these are 65nm NOT 55nm.

Bump for having to deal with non-paying Ebay sh%ts. Winning bidders flaking out on what is essentially a contractual obligation has become par for the course there.

If I had the extra PCI-E cables I'd definitely take one for a Physx card.

Ya your not kidding dude. I was really quite pissed off since technically the buyer doesn't have to pay for 7 days. 7 days!! wtf? I haven't sold anything on ebay for years so I didn't remember the rules. So he holds up my product for a week then tells me some bullshit story about his bank giving him issues. I tried to open a dispute but that adds to the and trouble involved. So the buyer tells me to send him a cancellation request so we can get out of the transaction and move on. Ya great
except I'm out my time, effort, aggregation and I can't even leave that prick negative feedback. My only choices are positive or no feedback . W T F? How does this guy not deserve negative feedback? What a fucking scam. Oh and the one I did sell cost me 3 bucks and some change to list plus 10 bucks fee when it sold and not to mention paypals 5 dollar fee. I'm not happy. I feel ripped off. /sigh

The 55nm use slightly less power and might run a couple of degrees cooler at best. Other than that, nothing. Performance is identical.

Reasonable offers are ok guys. Worst I can say is no. Just be fair and don't try to steal it and all good. So ya make me an offer via PM, cool by me. Maybe we can work a deal out.

Bump for you...ebay frustrates me too. I've had buyers fail to pay for some cars I've sold before and its a very irritating experience (losing out on the 2nd highest bidder, etc.)

Back