[FS] 3/8" WC fittings, SSD's, Xbox 360+ games, Koolance Rad mount. 24" LCD & More!

Sledgehammer70

Weaksauce
I have a bunch of items that have been living in boxes or in their original bags and wrapping that need to be sold. feel free to checkout what I have below. prices are listed PM for shipping costs. I will say I am not willing to budge much on prices... so post if your interested or send me a PM to buy.

My Heatware - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=42412

DSC01721.jpg

Koolance 3/8" Quick Disconnect

QDC (High Flow) Shutoff Nozzle, Female [For ID: 10mm (3/8"); OD: 16mm (5/8")]
QDC (High Flow) Shutoff Nozzle, Male [For ID: 10mm (3/8"); OD: 16mm (5/8")]
$10.00 for both items + shipping

Misc other Fittings:
Bitspower Crystal T-Block - 180 Degree Water Cooling Accessory
I have 3 of these items, once again all in good shape
$2.00 each + shipping

Koolance Rad Mount & 140mm/120mm fan mounting bracket
DSC01723.jpg

Koolance Radiator Mounting Bracket with Quick-Release BKT-HX001
The Koolance BKT-HX001 is an adjustable heat exchanger mounting bracket with quick-release feature. Heavy steel construction supports heavier radiators (such as 4-fan sizes) with minimal movement. BKT-HX001 is designed for 120mm fan radiator spacing, with holes to mount to a 120mm fan grill on the computer chassis side.

A quick-release bar allows instant removal and reattachment of the radiator and bracket without tools. Thumb nuts provide spacing of 51mm/2in (fully contracted) to 101mm/4in (fully expanded) from the chassis. Mounting hardware is included.
$32.00 + shipping

Koolance 120mm to 140mm Bracket Adapter
 Plate adapter to allow the Koolance BKT-HX001 radiator mounting bracket to mount 140mm fan grills.
$9.00 + shipping
Both bracket and adapter for $40.00 + shipping

OCZ Vertex Series OCZSSD2-1VTX30GXXX 2.5" 30GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
DSC01725.jpg

DSC01726.jpg

Drive has maybe 45 hours of run time on it. used it for an exteranl backup. Drive will ship in original packing.
$65 + shipping

The Saboteur Collector Zippo Lighters
DSC01724.jpg

These 1941 Replica lighters were created for The Saboteur. I have 2 of the 2,500 created for promotional purposes. These lighters have never been used & will ship without fluid. I will also ship with a cool The Saboteur button/pin.
$18.00 each + shipping

Xbox 360 60GB with 7 games

DSC01727.jpg

I have an Xbox 360 that I may have only used for maybe 80 hours worth of game time. Its a newer model with HDMI and has a lower chance of RROD. I have never had issues with it & it will ship with the original box and just about all the accessories. I also have 1 wired controlled along with the wireless controller that will come with it. I will include the following games in with the purchase.
DSC01730.jpg

Mass Effect 2
Call of Duty Moderen Warfare
The Saboteur
The Lord of the Rings Conquest
Madden NFL 11
Kungfu Panada & LEGO Indiana Jones

$180 + Shipping

My Heatware - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=42412

Last edited:
Monitor and Xbox are spoken for, but I have not received payment just yet. Other items still up for grabs.

Back