FS: 2x Ruckus ZoneFlex WAP and PC3-10600R ECC RAM sets.

melk

[H]ard|Gawd

SOLD: Unused radiator 240+140 and EK cpu block. $75 shipped. edit to add - Sorry I have no details on the EK block. It’s basically just the block with a few extra bits. You would need to have experience with water cooling to know what kind of mounting hardware is necessary. I was really just including it as a freebie. The 240 and 140 radiators are new / unused. The 140 has a Corsair fan.

SOLD: Fortinet 60D

================================================

2x Ruckus ZoneFlex 7372 WAP. $30 each, buy both for $50. POE. 802.11n 2x2:2 dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz

64GB sets (4GBx16) PC3-10600R $60 each, multiple available.

PayPal only. Ships via USPS Priority Mail.

Last edited:
Dang melk , I might have to indulge in some of that ECC memory. :p

Also, good to see you posting man. Been awhile. ;)

Reactions: melk
like this
Hey hey :) Yep I feel bad because my hardware has been crowding out my sons bedroom for a while. Told him I would get it cleared out. He doesn’t share my same love of servers lol.

Radiators are sold.

I have some AMD Radeon 7970 and 280X cards for sale. I’ll see if I can find my old post.
Possibly some desktop DDR3 as well, just need to sort it.

Would you be willing to break up the Fortigate and the AP's? Ive had my eye on a 60 series fortigate for home use, but I dont have any need for APs.

Fortinet sold. Still have the two AP's. Nice units, easy way to add some wifi to your garage/shed/far end of the house or wherever you can pull a cat5e line. These are POE.

Bump :)

Ruckus AP's available and tons of 4GB / 8GB ECC PC3-R for sale I will sell super cheap

Back