FS: 2x GTX 280 OC, X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty, DDR, Gigabit Router

Status
Not open for further replies.

MavericK

Zero Cool
Hey guys,

Got some stuff I'd like to get rid of, since all it does is lie around here in boxes.

Terms of sale:

- Paypal only accepted.
- Will not ship first, sorry.
- Shipping is from 98221 and will be USPS Priority/First Class (depending on weight, unless you want other shipping options, like Parcel Post, etc.)
- Pictures provided on request, but everything is in good, working condition.
- Will provide full refund (minus return shipping) on DOA, will NOT refund if you randomly change your mind after shipping or if you did not do enough research and bought the wrong thing.
- Unless stated, each sale comes with item only and no original box. Accessories, if I have them, are available on request.
- Reasonable offers always considered!

HEATWare (all positive): http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=66540

I also sold on eBay for a local computer shop which had 500+ positive feedback under the username "compumatter".

Only stuff I'm looking for for trade:

-SSD 80 GB or larger
-Cool stuff? I dunno. Let me know!

Items:

-Razer Mamba Wireless/Wired Gaming Mouse (Original, not the 2012 edition) w/ extra battery - $55 shipped

Great mouse. Comes with all original packaging and accessories, including USB cable, charging base, battery, and documentation. I bought this used from a [H] member quite some time ago, and it came with the original battery, which did not hold as much of a charge as I had wanted (it lasted about a day or so, but I wanted more). So I bought a new aftermarket battery on eBay and have been using that ever since, which holds a much better charge. Therefore, you are getting not one, but TWO batteries with this; the original and the newer aftermarket. Both are in working order, but obviously the newer battery holds more charge. Pictures on request, but the mouse is in great working order, the only wear on it is some microscratching on the base of the mouse and the charging base, as well as a small bit of wear on the mouse gliding pads (replacement ones can be purchased, but honestly there is no need to as the current ones work great).

-2 x 1GB PC-3200 DDR Kingston Hyper-X (KHX3200AK2) - $40 shipped

Good RAM, I believe the timings are 2-3-2-6. Works great.

-D-Link GamerLounge DGL-4300 Gigabit Wireless-G Gaming Router - $40 shipped

Awesome router, works great, has the "Gaming" mode which prioritizes gaming packets. Easy-to-use admin interface. Also, gigabit connectivity!

Thanks for looking, and please bump if you do!

Sold items:

-BFG GTX 280 OC 1 GB Video Card (BFGEGTX2801024OCE) - $OLD

-X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Titanium PCI-E Card - $OLD

-EVGA GTX 280 SuperClocked 1 GB Video Card (01G-P3-1282-AR) - $OLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back