FS:2x 7950, 5x never settle Bioshock Infinite Crysis 3 FC3:BD 1155 CPU, Z77a-G45, LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosom

[H]ard|Gawd
My heatware is under Bosom Bosom
All items are shipped from 75402 (Texas)

EVGA 9500GT PCIE
25 shipped

SOLD STUFF
G540 1155 OEM CPU
34 shipped SOLD

2X Powercolor 7950 single fan model AX7950 3GBD5-2DHV4
These cards worked for me, just got too hot for mining so I didn't run them very long. These come in the original box, UPC removed.
185 shipped (2 sold)

Creative HS-1200 Wireless headphones link Used to use these a lot when I played WoW.. decent headset. Asking 30 shipped. SOLD
Images of HS-1200 Flickr

removed monitor, sending it to ebay

2 sealed copies of World of Warcraft Cataclyms Collector's edition.
sent to ebay

I have 0x never settle reloaded bundles left. http://amd.com/neversettlepromo/ (make sure to select the reloaded bundle when redeeming)
(0 left, 7 sold)
Consisting of
Bioshock Infinite (steam)
Crysis 3 (Origin)
FC3 Blood Dragon (uplay)

I would like to sell the bundle codes for 23 each via amazon payments. ALL SOLD

MSI Z77a-G45 Unused RMA replacement from a DOA board that I had sent a rebate in on, so I couldn't return it to the Frys. Just board + backplate in a MSI RMA box. Has 3 full size PCIE.... using several of these to mine LTC
60 shipped. SOLD

Last edited:
Bump. Won't be at the computer very much today, and will be away from around 10am to 7pm.

Also.. I'm not really interested in trades unfortunately. Trying to move some spare stuff to raise cash for my son's eye surgery.

Thanks for looking.

Will take 1x 7950. Should be no issue in a Microfly. At the very least just a quick dremel job.

Thanks for the bumps... hectic day at work.

I replied to all PMs just now.

Also, if anyone wants pictures, I can take them... Just let me know of what.

one 7950 headed out today... someone buy the rest of my stuff. :)

Are the never settle reloaded bundles promos still good?
I thought I read somewhere that they were over..??

If so ill take one if you can do Paypal.

Heat is under my un

Promo is over meaning you cant get the coupon with a video card purchase anymore. They are still redeemable.

Promo is over meaning you cant get the coupon with a video card purchase anymore. They are still redeemable.

Ah gotcha I thought the entire promo was over.

Ill take 1 if PayPal is ok.

Shoot me a pm pls

Motherboard is still available.

Sent 1 code out to whoever sent me payment... I just sent the code to your email address since there was no username for me to tell who it was on the forums that paid.

1 left

Last edited:
bump.. been out of town all weekend, answered all PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back