FS: 2x $100 BestBuy gift cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojuuk

2[H]4U
Up for sale are 2 $100 BestBuy gift cards received as Christmas gifts. They were both purchased by credit cards so getting a cash refund is impossible, do not attempt.

I will require a signature confirmation of receipt carrier will be USPS Priority with a nice bubble envelope.

$75 each. Paypal only. Shipment will happen as soon as payment has cleared to my bank account. Any other questions you can contact me through PMs.

Heatware: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=68858

P3012090000.jpg

P3112090000blurred.jpg

P3112090001blurred.jpg

Both sold to decade146! 1/2/10

Last edited:
I'd be all over this if you had more then just 2 positive heatware transactions.

Free bump for you atleast.

I'd be all over this if you had more then just 2 positive heatware transactions.

Free bump for you atleast.

I sell things very rarely, usually around Christmas time. Last year I sold a few things and didn't bother with heatware but this year seems like it's required to sell anything. I was hoping my forum join date and post count would be enough. If it isn't there are many ways to contact me listed under my profile.

Stupid catch22's; gotta have sold stuff to sell stuff.

also good morning bump.

Last edited:
I sell things very rarely, usually around Christmas time. Last year I sold a few things and didn't bother with heatware but this year seems like it's required to sell anything. I was hoping my forum join date and post count would be enough. If it isn't there are many ways to contact me listed under my profile.

Stupid catch22's; gotta have sold stuff to sell stuff.

also good morning bump.

A user with 400+ positives offers to buy if you ship first and you still deny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back