FS: 2P LGA1366 Combo, 2x Sapphire Radeon 6970

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedfly

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2012
I have the following for sale. These prices are for [H]orde members only. I accept Paypal. I ship to the continental US only.

2P LGA1366 Combo

MOBO: Asus Z8PE-D12X. This board comes with IPMI for remote control of the system (including remote power control so you don't have to get up to turn it on :D)
CPUs: 2x Xeon X5550 (PM for details)
HSFs: 2x Cogage True Spirit
Memory: 2 kits of Kingston Hyper-X KHX1600C8D3K3/3GX (6x1gb DDR3 1600 CL8)

PPD: 87K on P6903. 56K on P6901
Power Draw: 300W at the wall on a 80+ Bronze PSU

Price: $500 shipped

I have the following 6970 cards available. These cards are mostly new. They were used for about 12 hours while I tested gaming across 3 monitors. I've decided the expense of the experience isn't justified with as little as I game. Though, it was quite an enjoyable experience to game at 4800x1920 :D

2x Sapphire Radeon HD 6970 2 GB

Price: $275 per card shipped. $525 shipped if you buy both.

sigimage.php

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Argh. If that mobo was atx I'd be in it like white on rice

This stuff is still available. I just dropped the price a bit on the combo. I'll try to add some pictures tomorrow night.

If anybody else wants that motherboard, I'd buy the combo and sell the mobo to them for a good price.

If it were a more gamer-friendly board I probably would've gone this route instead of Z68. Great price.

If anybody else wants that motherboard, I'd buy the combo and sell the mobo to them for a good price.

I've really enjoyed that board. It was my first introduction to IPMI and my laziness has flourished since then. The board is large, but that shouldn't be a problem if you fold naked!

If any [H]orde members are interested in the video cards, make me an offer. If I don't get any responses on them in the next day, I'll post them in the general FS/FT forum as well.

Is there anything that might tempt you trade wise for the ati's?

Not really. The only thing I'm looking for right now are parts related to another 4p g34 build. So, a SuperMicro 4p board or some MC dodeca cpus (6174 or 6176).

The 2P LGA1366 Combo has been sold. I'm closing this thread. The 6970 cards are still available. If you are interested, check the status in the general fs/ft thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back