FS: 250GB Maxtor IDE HDD!

Schro

[H]F Junkie
As the thread title says, I've got a 250GB Maxtor IDE HDD that I'd like to unload.

$50 shipped USPS Priority OBO to the lower 48.

Heat under Schro, eBay under Schro321.

Non-CC paypal accepted for payment. Other arrangements can be made.

hmmm... interested, worth noting new ones are only ~$20 more http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...05+1035907789+103530105+1035307873&name=250GB

how long has this drive been in use? could you post a pic of an error scan?

I agree its worth noting that new ones are $20 more than my price, which in my trading experience, this 30% discount below the average interweb price for a comperable used item is generally sufficient to produce a sale (when I'm either the buyer or seller).

This drive was purchased in the beginning of 2006, however, I didn't put it into a box until November of 2006, when it went into my HTPC (current specs in sig). It was in the HTPC until October of 2007, when it was replaced with a 750gb drive. (note this is a different Maxtor 250gb than the one in my main rig).

I can assure you that the drive will pass an error scan, and I'd consider running one presale if you're highly interested, however, it will pass one when it arrives to you. I'll likely run one when I plug it back in to confirm that all the data has indeed been wiped just prior to shipping.

Back