FS: 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (40th Anniversary Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have heat?

UddZu.jpg

Good luck with the sale, from a 2004 GT 40th anniversary owner !

Low miles...and the best color, too!!

Bump for you; I'd like to have it but I just bought a Forester due to needing AWD in the winter.

Might have a better shot at selling this at SVTP...
A lot of NJ members in SVTP

bump

Yeah, you don't want a Mustang for the winter...haha :D.

I've also added a video showing what the car sounds like, for those interested.

I drove a 650+ rwhp mustang all through Colorado through the winter.
Studded snow tires ftw.

have you tried listing it on SVT Performance?

bump for northern nj. don't have the cash or credit to take this off your hands though :(
maybe after I come back from Thailand

Bump for you. The only "must have" for me I don't see listed is the MGW shifter. Nice car. Got rid of my 700+hp '06 GT when my son was born :( I'll get another soon enough.

I've never driven mine in the snow, because when I was 17 I had 94' GT that fishtailed like a mother f'r all the time in any inclement weather (like snow). Can be remedied, yeah, by using snow tires and/or throwing a couple heavy sandbags into the trunk (never did any of that with this car I'm selling).

I also had a `94 GT. :D Canary Yellow. Dumped a lot of money into that car...AFR heads, cam, intake, longtube headers, midpipe, catback, MAF, 4:10 gears, UD pullies, subframe connectors, etc. Was a TON of fun to bomb around in but useless in the winter and very little traction in the rain. I could have tried putting junk in my trunk and getting studded tires or whatever but in the end I sold it for a more practical vehicle (Maxima) which had decent power but wasn't half as fun to drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back