FS: $200 shipped *BROKEN* RTX 3090 eGPU, other stuff

mnewxcv

[H]F Junkie

heatware under mnewxcvheatware, ebay feedback here. *YOU* must also have verified feedback. (((I have 2FA enabled))) Items are used. Prices are PP F&F. Shipped prices are US48. Make an offer!

$200 shipped - BROKEN Nvidia Geforce RTX 3090 eGPU. This card has a short on at least one of the 12v rails and will need a repair. It is a gigabyte card and apparently these often get shorted mosfets, but I am not an expert and cannot diagnose the problem with certainty or attempt a repair. The card is the Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3090 Gaming Box (all in one eGPU with CLC cooler). Without the GPU installed, I was able to have the enclosure mainboard identified in windows, but was not able to test further. I guess the PCB on the card is the same as the gaming OC and eagle OC 3080/3090 cards. Enclosure will be shipped assembled (mainboard, PSU, GPU with cooler), and enclosure is rough cosmetically as well (scratches and broken reset button peg on mainboard). Hoping someone here can use some part of this. Comes with TB3 cable. As is.

$100 shipped - Vive tracker with dongle. Works perfectly.

$30 shipped - TP Link AX1500 router. Works perfectly.

$40 shipped - 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SATA SSD. Works perfectly, but warranty is void as I took the PCB out of the drive to put in a 3D printed enclosure at one point.

$old shipped - evga 1600 p2 power supply. Works perfectly. Missing a few modular cables but has most. Ac power cord was replaced with a generic one.
$old shipped - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4gb graphics card. Basic single fan Dell oem card but runs surprisingly cool and quiet. Works perfectly still, great for some decent nvenc encoding or playing simple older games.
$old shipped - nvidia GeForce gtx 1070 founders edition. Blower style card, good condition and just repasted with thermal grizzly kryonaut paste.
$old shipped - Intel Core i9-10900KF bare CPU. Works perfectly. Bare processor only.
$old shipped - 32GB single stick of Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3400MHz RAM. Dell branded.
$old 2TB Toshiba 7200RPM SATA hard drive. Under 100 hours.
$old shipped - Nvidia Geforce RTX 3090. Dell OEM branded dual fan card. Works great. One of my favorite 3090s because of its compact (relatively, ha) size and lack of flair.
$old shipped - 32GB Kit (2x16GB) of Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4-3400MHz RAM
$old shipped -Asus Vivobook Pro 14 oled laptop. Features 14" 90hz oled display, ryzen 5800h 8 core apu, and an rtx 3050 mobile 4gb gpu. Has 16gb soldered memory and a 1tb crucial p3 nvme ssd with windows 11. Has some cosmetic damages, scratches scuffs and a couple of dents, and it is missing the period key. I used it mostly for gaming and some video editing. Missing original ac adapter. Comes with a generic 90w charger that works perfectly.
$old shipped - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 12GB graphics card. This was pulled from a Lenovo system and it is a Lenovo branded dual fan card. Works perfectly, I just have a better gpu to install.
$old shipped - AMD Ryzen 5700g 8 core APU. This is a nice APU especially for small form factor builds. Bare processor only.
$old shipped - samsung 990 pro 2tb nvme ssd with heatsink. No box but it has 0 bytes written and has the latest firmware already.
$old shipped - Crucial 4TB P3 Plus nvme SSD. Used about a year or less for os and media storage **purchased 4/6/23**.
$old shipped - Western Digital SN750 500GB NVME SSD.
$old shipped - 64GB DDR4 3200MHz kit (2x32GB) Crucial CT2K32G4DFD832A

Attachments

• IMG_7293.jpeg
    IMG_7293.jpeg
    357.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7292.jpeg
    IMG_7292.jpeg
    350.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7294.jpeg
    IMG_7294.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7289.jpeg
    IMG_7289.jpeg
    254.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7290.jpeg
    IMG_7290.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7288.jpeg
    IMG_7288.jpeg
    333.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I know you said the 3090 is a Dell. Do you have any idea if it's a reference board? Model number?

So the eGPU enclosure can accept other video cards? Which PSU comes with it?

So the eGPU enclosure can accept other video cards? Which PSU comes with it?
Not exactly. It is build for this specific card as the rear i/o is cut out for the ports on it. The board itself could be used as far as I know if someone wanted to do something a little custom.

Back