FS: (2) Samsung (22") 226BW (S Panel) Monitors with Desk Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
As listed at top, I'm selling both my 22" monitors for an upgrade of sorts. Both come in flawless condition minus the boxes and packaging. Taken care of VERY well, and selling the LCD Mount purchased at geeks.com. Both 226BW's were purchased from Newegg on the same day and come with their standard warrenties. Also come with standard base if the desk mount is not needed.

2 Monitors
1 LCD Mount
Price is $520+Shipping (Insurance Required)
Heatware: TheSandman2236 eBay: TheSandman2236
PM me with Questions, Picture Requests, Personal Contact info to talk over anything else if you'd like.

Added** Forgot to mention neither display has ANY dead pixels what-so-ever. Just wanted to clarify that!**

**Both Panels are "S" Panels! Pictures provided!**

**Pick up is also available!**

If you want them seperated out the price would be as follows
226BW = $250+Shipping
LCD Mount = $30+Shipping

And now for pictures!! :p

DSC021052.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

holy effing eff, batman... thats pimptastic!

with that mount, is it one pole, and two single lcd mounts, or one dual lcd mount?

I.E. if i were to use it with one LCD, would it look dumb and have an empty arm hanging off one side until i win the lottery and can buy another lcd?

holy effing eff, batman... thats pimptastic!

with that mount, is it one pole, and two single lcd mounts, or one dual lcd mount?

I.E. if i were to use it with one LCD, would it look dumb and have an empty arm hanging off one side until i win the lottery and can buy another lcd?

One pole, with a separate mounting piece that slides into the pole

From what I could tell you could have one off of it and it to look fine. You could even remove the other arm if you wanted to. It's being held by super heavy duty bolts. :D

This is a old picture, but it shows the mount from the back ^_^ Hope I answered your questions, let me know if theres anything else I can show/tell you.
DSC073.jpg

Bump back up with a price drop!! If anyone was interested before they are still for sale and I need to get rid of ASAP!

Hmm, does it bother you to look up to see each screen? Or nicer to do that? vs looking right at them?

Hmm, does it bother you to look up to see each screen? Or nicer to do that? vs looking right at them?

Actually they are right at my eye level ^_^ Well, i look up a little but I can't tell the difference. The mount is fully adjustable

Can you please tell me what's significant about the "S panel"?

Thanks.

Zomg bumpling rush!

Bump for a setup I really have NO USE for, but damn it would be worth it to make my roomate green with envy.

=\

Heres to hoping it finds a good home.

Chicago you say! PM me with cheapest you will go local pickup on both monitors and stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back