FS: 2-node Supermicro Xeon v3 32GB server + Quanta Winterfell Xeon v3 64GB server with power supply

pillagenburn

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling these servers because A/C in my car died and I need to get it fixed so here I am :(

I've had these servers for a few weeks - which I can prove if you care

######### Supermicro 2-node 1u server - specs:

• Dual Supermicro X10DRT-L boards
  • Quad Xeon e5-4640L v3 12-core CPU's (48 cores in total)
  • 16GB DDR4 2133 per node (4x4GB) - one node has ECC (Hynix) one has non-ECC (G.Skill)
  • 4x 3.5" drive bays (no drives included)
  • Does not use standard supermicro heatsink config for this chassis - uses an upgraded HP Heatsink up front and supermicro heatsink in the back
  • 920w swappable power supply (not hotswap... as it's the only PSU the thing has)
  • ****COMES WITH RAILS****
  • These are fixed servers, non-removable except by removing the whole chassis... which I kinda like better because I've had bad experiences with contacts/power boards on removable ones failing etc.
Looked all over ebay and the closest comparable thing I could find was this same server for around $1650 but with quad 12-core 2603 v4 CPU's instead of quad 12-core v3 CPU's, same RAM amount except his was 8GB sticks and his came with 1TB SATA spinner hard drives (which I don't really count).

Asking $1250 shipped
Pic:

########### Quanta Winterfell dual Xeon e5-2649 v3 QS CPU (QGP7) with 64GB ECC DDR3 (yes, DDR3). The CPU's actually identify as e5-2649 V3's as these are QS CPU's and not ES. This server has been burn-in tested for a few days and runs flawlessly!

Specs:
  • Dual Xeon e5-2649 v3 QS CPU's (QGP7 2x10 core= 20 core/40 thread)
  • 64GB ECC DDR3 1333 (16x4GB)
  • HP 1200w PSU with breakout board if you choose to purchase it (left over from an old GPU mining rig I parted out)
  • Mellanox 10GB SFP+ network adapter

Asking $550 shipped for the winterfell including power supply/breakout board or $525 without power supply/breakout board

I actually have two of these available - if you buy both I can do $1k shipped for both with or without the power supply. These will both run off of the same power supply so you get added power savings... I'd intended to put these on their side in a rack and run up to 3-4 of them off of a single power supply

Pics (GPU not included - BE SURE TO CLICK THE ARROW BUTTON TO SEE ALL THE PICS)

Heat in sig. I accept Paypal

Back