FS: 2 Dells, 2005FPW, 2 Mobo/Proc/RAM combos, 2 PSUs, 6800GT, 2 HDs PICS!

Crashsector

[H]ard|Gawd
OK guys, it's time for another round! Let's get the business stuff out of the way:

- PLEASE, no PMs. Email me!
- Please email dibbs/questions to me (andy at crashsector dot net). I'm posting this in several forums and won't have time to keep track of them all.
- All prices include shipping.
- Pictures are provided with links to high-res versions. These are the actual items.
- Payment is preferred via PayPal.
- My Heatware and eBay refs are under "Crashsector."

Here we go!

DELL DIMENSION 4700 - $480

This is my old desktop. It is in perfect working order. The HD has been DoD-wiped. The onboard 10/100 Ethernet mysteriously stopped working. However, I bought an HP/Broadcom Gigabit PCI-Express adapter and have been using that ever since. The case is in near-perfect condition.

Specs:
- 3.4GHz P4 with HT (Prescott)
- ATI Radeon X300 PCI-Express x16 Video
- 1GB DDR2 RAM (upgraded from 512MB)
- 80GB SATA HD
- 16x DVD-ROM
- 48x CD-RW
- 10/100/1000 HP PCI-Express NIC
- SoundBlaster Live! 24-Bit
- Windows XP COA Sticker (requires Dell XP Media)
- Also has onboard sound and video (disabled in BIOS)
- Dell Service Tag CNWL361
- Power cable included

Pictures:

DELL 2005FPW FLAT PANEL - SOLD!

DELL OPTIPLEX 160L - $225

This is a surplus machine from work. It is in perfect working order. The case is in "good" condition - just light scratches on the outside.

Specs:
- 2.0GHz Celeron
- Intel Video
- 768MB DDR RAM (upgraded from 256MB)
- 40GB PATA HD
- 48X CD-ROM
- Onboard LAN, Sound
- Windows XP COA Sticker (requires Dell XP Media)
- Dell Service Tag 4H8SK31
- Power cable included

Pictures:

MSI 6378 MOTHERBOARD + 1GHz AMD DURON + 384MB SDRAM - $75

Tested and guaranteed non-DOA. Sold as a combo only, will not split.

Specs: Manufacturer's Product Page

Pictures:

PC CHIPS M825GV9.24 + AMD ATHLON XP 1400 1.2 GHz + 512MB DDR - $100

Tested and guaranteed non-DOA. Sold as a combo only, will not split.

Specs: Manufacturer's Product Page http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Products/ProductsDetail.aspx?DetailID=283&MenuID=24&LanID=0

Pictures:

TWO ANTEC SL300S 300W ATX PSU'S - $25 EA.

Both are working pulls. 20-pin ATX with 4-pin connector. Power cables NOT included.

Specs: Manufacturer's Product Page

Pictures:

DELL NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800GT PCI-EXPRESS MAYBE DEAD - $150

This is an upgrade I bought from another guy here on the HF. However, it stopped working on me one day; the system wouldn't even POST. There is a hitch though - I may not have been giving it enough power. I hacked the only power adapter I had for this to run off a proprietary Dell plug (since my system didn't have enough free Molex connectors) and I realized as I was taking the card out that the connections may have come loose. So, this one's a gamble. If you have one of the molex-to-6800 power adapters and a PCI-Express system to test it on, go for it! Also, the current (retail) heatsink and fan are EPOXIED on with Arctic Silver Epoxy and CANNOT be removed! No warranty on this!

Specs: None

Pictures:

TWO 20GB MAXTOR PATA HARD DRIVES - $15 EA.

Both are guaranteed non-DOA and completely DoD wiped.

Pictures:

The End!

I realize I'm a bit late, but if the 2005fpw falls through, I'd like to get in line

I sent an email earlier, no response yet so I'm posting a message here just to let you know. :)

Too late for the 2005fpw I guess.. I would have been interested :D.

Consider the 2005FPW sold... I'm stopping the list at 3 names and I had these 10 minutes after the post was made. It's amazing what pricing can do...

Interest expressed in both desktops, both mobo combos, and PSUs. I'll respond to these emails later today.

No PMs or thread dibbs are going to be honored! Please read the OP and email me!

Dibbs on the 4700 were withdrawn and no response from the Mobo/CPU guy, so everything's still there!

Back