FS: 2.46TB TERABYTE, 2460GB Server parts, CM Stacker case, Promise SX6000 RAID

jcc39

Weaksauce
I spent the last 1.5 years purchasing hard drives and hardware for my multimedia server, but now a change of priorities forces me to sell this as I no longer have an interest in it. All the hard drives were purchased new within the last 1.5 years and some are still under warranty. Everything is guaranteed to work. I've spent over $2000 and countless hours piecing the system together. Below are the prices I will sell each item for individually but I prefer to sell as a complete package as that will be the best deal.

Some pictures can be seen on my Craigslist AD

All the drives are Western Digital 8MB CACHE 7200 RPM PATA EIDE drives. These are the newer black drives which run quieter and much cooler than the older silver drives.

Six (6) WD 250GB WD1600JB $75/each
Six (6) WD 160B WD2500JB $55/each

Will sell all the drives for $700 which comes out to less than $.29 cents/gb

Two (2) Promise SuperTrak SX6000 6 port Ultra ATA/100 controller cards with 128mb PC100/133 Ram and cables. Run RAID 0,1,0+1,3,5, JBOD. $100/each

Cooler Master CM Stacker server case Silver - STC-T01-UW1 $100

Three Coolermaster 4-in-3 Device Module $15/each

$950 for EVERYTHING

I will include all the original accessories, cables, fans, manuals and boxes which I still have. All you have to do is add your own motherboard, processor, power supply, memory and you're ready to go.

I prefer local pick up in West Chester, PA (40 mins west of Philly) but will ship if you cover shipping costs. Can get up there because this stuff is very heavy. I have references under jcc39 at ebay and heatware. Please let me know if you have any questions by PM or e-mail. Thanks.

:eek: bump for a lot of space (and i think you got the model numbers switched up for the drives).

qwilliam said:
:eek: bump for a lot of space (and i think you got the model numbers switched up for the drives).

Actually I think the capacities are in the wrong place. I am pretty sure he isselling the 250GB drives for more than the 160GB ones.

Bump!

Thanks for the bumps and catching my mistake in mixing up the numbers. Correction has been made an PM has been replied to.

Back