FS: 1080 Ti FE + MK-26, Sony mirrorless cameras (Nex-5, Nex-5T, a6000)

KillerFry

Limp Gawd
Hey there!

So, I have a few items for sale here that might be of your interest for these holiday times.

• MSI 1080 TI FE w/box - $385 shipped - I bought this card on 3/16/2017 from NewEgg. It is a Founder Edition, but at some point I bought the Prolimatech MK-26 Black with two Noctua NF-A14 Chromax fans. Thing keeps it cool! Hovers around mid 60*C and is no louder than my case fans. There's catch here, though... unfortunately I misplaced some of the original FE cooler screws. There's enough to hold the heatsink properly in place, but the backplate is somewhat loose. I've searched high and low for the screws but have not been able to find them. Also, I might have to take it apart to send, and I don't know if the heatsinks on the RAM will hold the trip, and if they do they might lose some of the stickyness. Hence, you might need some thermal tape to stick them again; or thermal glue, if you want it to be more permanent. Let me know if you don't want the MK-26 or the NF-A14's.
DSC07788-re.jpg

• EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid with Arctic Accelero Xtreme IV - SOLD
  • MSI Aero 1080 w/box - SOLD
  • Ryzen R9 3900X w/box - SOLD

• Sony NEX5 mirrorless camera - $220 shipped - I've had this camera for a good while. Unfortunately I didn't keep the box. I has been a great trooper and have used it as a backup or traveling camera. I am not sure if it does clean HDMI output in case you want to use it for streaming. There are a few scuffs on the LCD screen, but the body is in great shape. This is for the body only
DSC07828-re.jpg

• Sony a6000 mirrorless camera w/box - $490 shipped - Then I replaced the NEX-5T with this guy. It has been great, used it for vacation photos and some video recording. Clean HDMI output is also good here. I actually took the pictures for the producs here with this camera then tried to edit them in Lightroom... I am not that good, heh. Miraculously, I think there's no scuffs on the LCD. I will post a picture later. This is for the body only.

Here is my Heatware: KillerFry

For payment I can do PayPal.

Attachments

• DSC07801-re.jpg
    DSC07801-re.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back