FS: $1000 Shipped - MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) - i9/32GB RAM/1TB SSD/Radeon Pro 560X

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiDDLeRThC

2[H]4U
$1,000 Shipped - Open to Reasonable and Unreasonable Offers - Shoot me a PM!

Sold

Sale on hold for now, mailing to Apple for a replacement replacement battery since the cycle count is a little high.
Laptop is back with a replacement battery with 0 cycles, replacement keyboard w/touchbar, and replacement top case!

Been trading on here for what it seems like forever so I kindly request to do PayPal F&F, if that's something that you are uncomfortable with we can do PayPal G&S but I ask that you cover those additional costs.

Laptop purchased in August 2018. Keyboard/Battery was replaced in August 2019.

Will also include a Belkin Thunderbolt Dock, Magic Keyboard, Magic Trackpad, Magic Mouse, 2x Power Adapter w/ USB-C Cable, Gray Incase Sleeve, and Original Box.

15-inch MacBook Pro - Space Gray
With the following configuration:
2.9GHz 6‑core 8th‑generation Intel Core i9 processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.8GHz
Retina display with True Tone
Touch Bar and Touch ID
Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
32GB 2400MHz DDR4 memory
1TB SSD storage
Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
Backlit Keyboard - US English

1651454042978.png

1651453586662.png

Last edited:
bump... added machine pictures plus added Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad to the sale.

bump... added apple original box and an additional Charger w/USB-C Cable.

Last edited:
Is it the magic mouse that has people turned off? I get it, using a trackpad can be weird... I will sweeten the deal, I will throw in a brand new in box Apple Magic Mouse for those who haven't crossed over to the dark side of using a trackpad all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back