Free Vegetarian Starter Kit?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a veiw and expressing it is one thing.

But damaging property, and trying to use fear with physical force is wrong..

What if those actions killed a someone (I dont care about meat being murder its not a crime), did they think of that, or did they even care?

And yes I dont like the actions of the government but its hard enough dealing with just them, and since their start not only do buisnesses have to deal with the gov, but eco-terrorist as well.

Infact there is a story of a woman "saving" a dog that was tied to a tree :rolleyes: it was cared for and fine..yet it just had to be considered cruel to this woman enough that she STOLE the dog.. I'm just annoyed at all of these groups who call the government a problem when they are being hypocrits and doing stuff equal to the same thing in a sense.

LadyMakoFox said:
Having a veiw and expressing it is one thing.

But damaging property, and trying to use fear with physical force is wrong..

What if those actions killed a someone (I dont care about meat being murder its not a crime), did they think of that, or did they even care?

And yes I dont like the actions of the government but its hard enough dealing with just them, and since their start not only do buisnesses have to deal with the gov, but eco-terrorist as well.

Infact there is a story of a woman "saving" a dog that was tied to a tree :rolleyes: it was cared for and fine..yet it just had to be considered cruel to this woman enough that she STOLE the dog.. I'm just annoyed at all of these groups who call the government a problem when they are being hypocrits and doing stuff equal to the same thing in a sense.

but the difference between these groups and the government is that they mean well, the government just cares about its reputation and the flow of money. And whats wrong with destroying public property? I mean its public not private, if it gets messed up, the city will pay for it, and if the city our county cant, then they will get it from the governmaent.

In the words of Aus-Rotten, "People are not expendable, government is."

Laforge said:
It figures it would be from PETA..

"People for Ethical Treatment of Animals" --

+

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/1471

== Peta supports terrorists, and their OWN people admit it, and are proud of it.

Kinda off topic but I saw a this guy driving down the road in a beat up truck with the word PETA written vertically on the back window for the meaning it was People Eating Tasty Animals, this gave me a good laugh. My gf is a huge PETA fan I think I will get her this book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back