Free: USPS(R) Stack & Weigh Scales

Well I used one today, and they work quite well. You put them flat on a flat surface, then put the package you think is closest to the scale in respective weight. I put a small package on the 1 pounder, and it didn't touch the surface. Thus, it was slightly below 1 lb. :)

Pretty nifty.

Yeah, they're actually higher quality than I thought. I figured the whole thing was plastic, so after a couple of uses, the plastic would wear down and snap.

WTF! I ordered this before this thread even came up and because I got the email and I STILL havent gotten it and you guys have :(

Just got mine. These little things are really cool.

I'm not sure who Paul Hendricks is but his name was on the letter in the package.

Sorry Paul!

:-D

OK, I guess it's time to weigh random objects on my desk. yay!

dolphumous said:
No, this is only for the big time dealers. That weigh by the pound.

:-D
Damn! Oh well maybe I should do a free stuff search for one.. hehehee

M00saysthebone2 said:
WTF! I ordered this before this thread even came up and because I got the email and I STILL havent gotten it and you guys have :(

Same here.... :mad:

Got mine last week but hadn't checked them out until today. I've got a 50lb electronic scale I use for shipping, but these are kinda neat to have for a small backup that weighs up to 6 lbs. Totally not what I expected, though... :)

Interesting, Nice to see some people are actually getting it so I signed up and hope to get mine as well

How long did it take for those getting it, should I resign up? (I posted right after i ordered earlier in thread)

Surrea| said:
haha, i got mine
in canada.

Damn Candians :p

I order mine today wonder if they are still gining them out.

i ordered mine right after the thread was created...

still haven't gotten it. im going to re-sign up.

i think they're mad at me for raping their free tape and box suply :p

Yep they work quite well, but the limit of a 6 pounds does suck. :( Though I suppose you could sign up for more and more and keep adding em'. :)

man i still havent gotten mine..i ordered it about 2-3 months ago and then reordered about a month ago...darn USPS...

yup just got mine too
doesnt seem to be too usefull for me right now, but still a handy thing. I guess they are sending those out to promote their new pickup package service :eek:

I guess mine "got lost in the mail" like everything else this past couple months. I'm about to go postal! :( :mad:

wtf, they just sent me 2 more sets of the scales. kept one extra set and gave the other away.
I only signed up once

Back