Free TB email account, thats right, terabyte

compslckr

[H]F Junkie
i was was mindlessly browsing around ebay and came across this auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5743303959&fromMakeTrack=true

did a quick google search, and found the site he is selling the link to. the site is

http://www.hriders.com/web_page.cfm?web_pageID=38

i dont really think that any company could possiably afford to allocate 1tb of space to EVERY user, but the 500mb attachment limit is nice for sending big files to members.

figured i would post it up, since it is free

i am going to try to fill my account, i have just about a terabyte on all my computers combined, i will just upload useless garbage for fun

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I bet there also hoping you send a lot of emails so uncompressed it's 1tb of space but when it all comes down it's really 100mb or so (remember text compresses very well)

I dunno. I look at the web page and it seems... Very unprofessional. Not a bash on the creators or anything but I can't bring myself to trust giving them my information.

I would be cautious.

psychoace said:
I bet there also hoping you send a lot of emails so uncompressed it's 1tb of space but when it all comes down it's really 100mb or so (remember text compresses very well)
Raw text also doesn't take up much space to begin with.

This looks pretty shady to me, but if anyone has any good news about this please share. :D

I signed up for this a while ago. It does work, but the site is really slow and buggy. I didn't try to fill it up, so I don't know how much space you actually get. If you really need the space, you should just sign up for a few gmail accounts.

I signed up with fake info right now...ill try and send myself several 15MB files. The site is very slow and ugly.
And hlriders.com isnt exactly an email i want, haha.

-Ed

Shady as heck no I would back off away from this...someone just somehow hacked into my BOA account and sent some online funds (almost $1000) so I'm pretty cautious where I'd be entering my info that site just looks bad...

Why use that, when I have 8 gmail accounts........than times that by 4......damn I have 32 gmail accounts..............I own!!!!!!

drivingowned.jpg

i cant beleive that someone bid on it... it probably cost him more to make the auction anyway

Back