Free T-Shirt and Video

I manually scanned back several pages and found no mention of this, and the search function is disabled, so I'll put this out there for funzies.

If you're willing to give the US government minimal information (besides address, just your birthdate), they'll send you an Army T-Shirt and recruiting video. You can even opt out of receiving any more information if you choose.

I'm far too old for this offer....plus I already did my time in the Air Force, but I sent it in anyway just to see what would happen. Maybe they'll take my kids instead. :p

If you want to give it a shot too, here you go....https://www.goarmy.com/video1/vidreq1.htm

you get all that plus the honor of being harrassed by a recruiter for showing remote interest!

Phone number isn't required (check the asterisks). The worst they can do is send you stuff they already send to most high school students anyway. At least you know you're going to receive the shirt, unlike some of the other links here. :)

cool. hopefully the shirt is camoflague so i can hide from the radioactive monkey hiding under my bed and his friend the ant that trys to kill my lava lamp.

the shirt was okay, it was white, with a little army logo on the breast pocket and on the back it said 'army of one' in big bold sideways letters.

i never got a call from a recruiter because i never gave them my phone number.

Originally posted by Hom@R
Got my shirt today, washed it and am wearing it now!!

You lucky Dog. They DO move quick on this when they smell blood. I received a letter of regret last week (less than 2 weeks after applying for it), saying that I exceeded the maximum age for joining the Army, and as such, did not qualify for the premium. They would be happy to discus my interest in the military if I would still like to though. :p

Glad someone got something out of it. :)

Originally posted by nicks0r
you get all that plus the honor of being harrassed by a recruiter for showing remote interest!

trust him and me, they will call you a whole lot.

i got mine and i'm happy

never give anyone your real number on the net becasue they keep calling:rolleyes:

I've heard the recruiters sometimes actual pay you a visit and try to give you 1 on 1 presentation.

they even have the recruiters at the area malls at full force now....

sure they will promise you this and that to get you to enlist....

But once your signed up your all theirs:mad: :( :mad:

I don't mind talking to recruiters, just tell them you are gay and then give them a hug. They will leave you alone aftert that. :D

Dude they came to my door...asked me if i wanted to join(they said i called them up and gave them my info)...i was like fawk no i didnt call you guys...they were about to talk to me but i said i had to go .....hahahaha

Back