FREE SilverStone SG13 Case /w 120mm fan, heatsink/fan. Like new. MUST pick up from DC area

I am moving overseas and I cannot take my old SilverStone SG13 black case. I want to donate it to an SFF enthusiast. It also comes with a 120mm fan from Zalman (from an AIO liquid cooler), a Narrow ILM Dynatron heatsink/fan (for use with the ASRock X99 ITX board), an ATX bracket for mounting an SFX power supply, a small bag of high quality StarTech black thumbscrews, and a manual. It's hardly been used, I replaced it quickly with an NCase M1. The only two conditions are:

1. You must post pictures of your ITX build on /r/buildapc and/or the [H] SFF sub-forum.
  2. You MUST be willing to drive to Rosslyn, VA (across the river from Washington, DC) to pick it up.
I leave on 01/29, so you have 2 days. Don't let a perfectly good ITX case go to waste! Contact me by PM.

Timestamp/image: http://i.imgur.com/Jt52cfd.jpg

Bump for you! Wish I were visiting DC this weekend, but I won't be back up for a while. Hope it finds a worthy home!

Here's another bump!

Come on people, there must be someone who wants or needs or knows someone else that could use a really good SFF case in the DC area, for free.

The drive is too far for me (~ 9 hours, plus across the border), but hopefully it's more reasonable for someone else.

Back