Free PPD (first come first serve)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirmonkey1985

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2010
as most of the people that come in the DC forum over the last year and a half know i no longer fold under my own name and havent for almost a year now.. since ive finally decided to get into trying the A3 WU's to see what my 940 can do thanks to zero82z's more useful guide on the SMP client im offering some one a chance to get some free PPD..

yes there are rules in how this works..

1. if you have more then 1 million points dont bother asking..
2. id prefer some one that already is running A3 WU's or bigadv WU's that has a passkey setup so that the bonus points start right away instead of having to wait for 10 WU's..
3. you must be an active folder i will not fold under your name just so your getting PPD for doing nothing on your side..
4. you can not be in any competitions for give aways or in a personal points battle with another member on the team..
5. make sure you post with your badge.

so if your fine with these rules then feel free to post.. who ever posts first will get the PPD.. please dont post in here for anything else, thank you.. so hurry up and post before i change my mind..

update 10/31/10: this time it will only be my smp client since I will have both 8800GS's running under jcretask's name since both of the cards are loaners from him. this is first come first serve. so if ya want an extra 4-5k PPD, then post.

List of people helped to 1 million so far:
HoosierDad
Nate_W (Agent_N)

currently helping:
cleanncut

will re-open thread when cleanncut reaches 1 million points.

Last edited:
bump for someone who wants free points! I would like them but I don't actively fold as I put my pc to sleep. I have a folding account but haven't folded in about 2 years.

I'll take them unless you have a new folder with less points than asks for them.

I hate to see the points go to waste.

I wouldn't mind a few free points! I have already met the requirements for bonuses on A3 WU's. I'm folding one right now that will net me 6,000+ points :cool:

well this will be a double then.. agent N will get my cpu client and ill run my GPU client under Hoosierdads name..

Agent N if you could PM me your pass key id appreciate it..

ok once these 2 hit a million PPD ill open this back up for the next person or couple of people..

ok now that the contests are all over i need to find some where to move my SMP client since i no longer need to fold under my own name now.

so the same rules apply from the original post here.

i guess helping me beat Speedy in the race to 2 million is outta the question then ;)

as most of the people that come in the DC forum over the last year and a half know i no longer fold under my own name and havent for almost a year now.. since ive finally decided to get into trying the A3 WU's to see what my 940 can do thanks to zero82z's more useful guide on the SMP client im offering some one a chance to get some free PPD..

yes there are rules in how this works..

1. if you have more then 1 million points dont bother asking..
2. id prefer some one that already is running A3 WU's or bigadv WU's that has a passkey setup so that the bonus points start right away instead of having to wait for 10 WU's..
3. you must be an active folder i will not fold under your name just so your getting PPD for doing nothing on your side..
4. you can not be in any competitions for give aways or in a personal points battle with another member on the team..
5. make sure you post with your badge.

so if your fine with these rules then feel free to post.. who ever posts first will get the PPD.. please dont post in here for anything else, thank you.. so hurry up and post before i change my mind..

update 10/31/10: this time it will only be my smp client since I will have both 8800GS's running under jcretask's name since both of the cards are loaners from him. this is first come first serve. so if ya want an extra 4-5k PPD, then post.

List of people helped to 1 million so far:
HoosierDad
Nate_W (Agent_N)

I commend you on your generosity. Someone better jump on this before I decide to fold again. :D

If the SMP offer will go to waste, I am game.
However, if someone with fewer points replies, please give it to them instead.
Thanks for the offer.

If the SMP offer will go to waste, I am game.
However, if someone with fewer points replies, please give it to them instead.
Thanks for the offer.

just pm me your passkey. shouldnt take to long to get ya up to a million.

Thanks again for the offer. I appreciate your gesture but I should have thought about it thoroughly before I posted.
In hindsight, as a habitual forum lurker, I would prefer that your offer went to someone with fewer points than I currently have to get them 'into the fold'.
I will hit my first Million this week regardless and would rather see someone else get the boost and sense of competition.
Please help someone else get their first million and challenge them to beat me to 2 Mil.
Thanks.

Thanks again for the offer. I appreciate your gesture but I should have thought about it thoroughly before I posted.
In hindsight, as a habitual forum lurker, I would prefer that your offer went to someone with fewer points than I currently have to get them 'into the fold'.
I will hit my first Million this week regardless and would rather see someone else get the boost and sense of competition.
Please help someone else get their first million and challenge them to beat me to 2 Mil.
Thanks.

okie dokie.

offers still up for grabs people.. if you hurry up you can get 6k points added to your points before this P6040 WU's returned under my F@H name. so hurry up some one.

well guess no one wants the PPD. if no one posts by the end of today W.Feather then send me your passkey and ill run it under your name.

ok folding under cleanncuts name. sucks for you w.feather no free PPD :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back