free posters

The virus one will serve as a helpful reminder, I shall place it next to my bed.

Originally posted by batotman
I'd say these are for the virgin dorks who live in mom's basement. UGGO!!!!

I swear to god you guys will take anything if its free. :p

Sounds about right. :D

LMAO my parents will shit a brick when they see the massive amounts of crap im getting in the mail :)

Did anyone notice thesize of the posters? They're smaller than a sheet of paper. They aren't liek full size posters or anything. Now you know why they're 25 of each.

Originally posted by SarverSystems
Did anyone notice thesize of the posters? They're smaller than a sheet of paper. They aren't liek full size posters or anything. Now you know why they're 25 of each.

isn't 8.5x11 normal paper size? by my calculations, that means the posters at 10x14 are larger than a standard piece of paper....

Originally posted by kur1j
i still havnt gotten mine and its been like 2 weeks.

this thread was posted on the 23rd, it is now the 31st, thats not even 10 days, its only been 5 or 6 business days, patience...

and i'd expect it to take 4-6 weeks most likely.

I ordered mine about 2 hours before I posted this thread. As soon as I get mine I will let everyone know.

My work got a bunch of the large versions of these. They weren't bad for free stuff, especially from Microsoft.

anyone who orders more than 1 or 2 is a fag and ruins it for other people.

people like you are the reason that companies do less free promotions and will eventually stop doing them.

Originally posted by NIGHTMARE2
anyone who orders more than 1 or 2 is a fag and ruins it for other people.

people like you are the reason that companies do less free promotions and will eventually stop doing them.

you can only order 1, but 1 means a package of 75 posters, 25 of each of the three posters, so in conclusion, no one ordered more than anyone else, and no one ruined anything for anyone.

Job well done, we broke the company...(KP, not M$)
*NOTICE: The ordering site has been shut down for maintenance purposes.

I recall being given the option to order 2 sets, but I only ordered 1 set. I know it costs companies money to do promotions, and I intend to pass on whatever I don't need.

Share the wealth because there is no free lunch.
-Calsceron

Originally posted by Calsceron
Job well done, we broke the company...(KP, not M$)
*NOTICE: The ordering site has been shut down for maintenance purposes.

So much for me getting in on one of those (for now at least).

:(

yeah i was gonna get some of these... give em to my friends (that's 15 for you, 9 for you, etc.) cause they look funny. but then the site was shut down. i guess i'll bookmark it and check back later:D

Back