free posters

Thanks Man! Cool Posters. I love how Microsoft always has some nice free offerings. Just have to find them.

I'd say these are for the virgin dorks who live in mom's basement. UGGO!!!!

I swear to god you guys will take anything if its free. :p

What the heck am I going to do with the 72 extra posters!?! I've got to make friends with some geeks ...

Awesome thanks a lot.

They now have maximum order of 1 package though due to you guys ordering like 50 :rolleyes:

Is it Dead??? All i get is

*Note: Due to overwhelming numbers of requests, please expect a 2-4 week delay for delivery.

And there isn't anywhere to sign up for anthing....

yeah it was kinda a confusing order form.. It's cool - it comes from MS so that makes it cooler...

Oh Bill Gates is coming to give a talk here in a month or so - I should thank him for the poster...

Originally posted by batotman

actually, I plan on hanging them in the developers lounge in my office ;)

Originally posted by knucks
its in the top left hand side corner..like..Order Form or something

Thank you, i was just being a dumbass and didn't look over on the left. Free posters coming my way, thanks!:D

wow. i would not hang those things on my wall unless someone paid me like $100 bucks per poster.

actually, I plan on hanging them in the developers lounge in my office

ohh well microsoft will be happy then becuase there all about:

DEVOLOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS

I orderd 100,000,000 thousand of these ;)

ok I ordered just 1

woot finally something free that includes canada!

time to wallpaper something... :D

Originally posted by batotman

Damned straight we will - and if we don't like it, we'll just chuck it into the bonfire. :p

Thanks man. I'm just keeping my 3 and gonna give the rest to some friends throughout campus.

wow great post, cant wait to get my posters, i only wanted the 3 but ill just give the rest away!

For those of you who got a ridiculous number of posters, would it be possible for me to obtain one of each?
-Calsceron

that would be outrageous..why not just have microsoft pay the shipping and you get extra posters.

holy crap.. thanks.. wonder if ill really get all of them? Can anyonen say ebay? :p

Originally posted by neoreturns
Awesome thanks a lot.

They now have maximum order of 1 package though due to you guys ordering like 50 :rolleyes:

i dont think you guys are reading the product description, when you order one "package" it contains 25 of each poster, thats 3x25 which is 75 posters total!!!..so yeah..just order the one "package" and you'll get 75 posters.

Hey hey, I wanted to spread the wealth, I only ordered one, I swear. Besides, what could I possibly do with 3000 posters?

three of the 75 are going to be a practical joke for my ignorant parents.... right over their computer. ^_^

~Thanks!

Originally posted by Seraphim974
I'm going to give 25 of these to my girlfriend for our anniversary.

Nothing says "I Love You" more than free posters pertaining to virii...

Back