FREE OfficeMax $10 gift card

Thanks TTP!

Thank you for taking our survey. Your time and attention will help us to better understand what you’re looking for in an importing partner. You should receive your OfficeMax $10 gift card in four to six weeks.

Thank you for taking our survey. Your time and attention will help us to better understand what you’re looking for in an importing partner. You should receive your OfficeMax $10 gift card in four to six weeks.

DHL said:

Score, thank you :)

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the secure.yourdhl.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

:(

OMG........Cannot belive I got in on this one, whats wrong with me?? I ALWAYS miss the good stuff :rolleyes: .....hmm maybe my life is about to change for the better :cool:
-Appatula
P.S.: Get In on it while you can!!

Bump!

i got it today... but you cant use it online and the freakin officemax by me just closed down :(

mmv said:
Bump!

i got it today... but you cant use it online and the freakin officemax by me just closed down :(

I'll be glad to take it off your hands if you can't find a use for it! :p

ah, i was going to post about this, all you have to do is subscribe to their catalog and they will keep sending you them :D

in fact, i just got one last week.($10 savings)

Maniacmous said:
I got mine today too. Now what's this about subscribing to a catalog?

you order one of their catalogs, and they will keep sending you the $10 off cards and other money saving cards.

NitrouseXpress60 said:
you order one of their catalogs, and they will keep sending you the $10 off cards and other money saving cards.

return (they == officemax || they == dhl);

I finally got mine too. Worth it for talking to the DHL rep pimpin his product for 5 minutes.

Back