Free Nine Inch Nails (NIN) DVD

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
I found about this in another forum:

http://www.nin.com/access/collected/index.asp

Free Nine Inch Nails DVD

EDIT: Please de-parse the url when posting freebies. - Lethal

Have you seen what Trent looks like these days? Shaved hair and 100lbs of muscle. Saw NIN at the Hollywood Bowl last month and it took me awhile to figure out if that was really him on stage.

thanks.

Yep, hopefully it will come through. You never know w/ these freebie deals.

So Trent is one lean, mean, singin' machine?

neisius said:
Have you seen what Trent looks like these days? Shaved hair and 100lbs of muscle. Saw NIN at the Hollywood Bowl last month and it took me awhile to figure out if that was really him on stage.

thanks.

He's swollen up no doubt. :eek: :p :cool:

Destonomos said:
Old post from slickdeals.net. It works, I got mine in the mail like 2 weeks ago.
Cool, so it came through for you. How is the DVD itself?

Thank you, I hope I will enjoy the bounty of the other other white meat, legal free dvds.

beowulf7 said:
Cool, so it came through for you. How is the DVD itself?

It's nothing spectacular, a quick rundown of his career with short audio/video clips. I believe the full video for The Hand That Feeds is on there. Kinda neat for fans/collectors, if nothing else.

TerryG said:
It's nothing spectacular, a quick rundown of his career with short audio/video clips. I believe the full video for The Hand That Feeds is on there. Kinda neat for fans/collectors, if nothing else.
I see, thanks for the brief review. I guess one shouldn't expect much for free. I guess it's one of those things where you watch it once and then add it to your DVD collection.

beowulf7 said:
I see, thanks for the brief review. I guess one shouldn't expect much for free. I guess it's one of those things where you watch it once and then add it to your DVD collection.
totally...rewatch it in 5 years like "oh yea"

Ahhh the smooth sounds of NIN in my mp3 player whilst I slave at work.

Hope this shows thanks OP!

qbackin said:
Ahhh the smooth sounds of NIN in my mp3 player whilst I slave at work.

That would qualify as "happiness in slavery"? Ahhhh hahahaha, ohh hohoho...little NIN humor there... ahhhh *sigh* *wipes tear*

Back