Free Network Cable

Falls Included

I'm happy & gay too
http://www.blackbox.com/email_072004/coupon_form072004-hp.html

see... this is much better than condoms, as its somthing most of us will actually use, rather than just let set somewhere

Falls Included said:
see... this is much better than condoms, as its somthing most of us will actually use, rather than just let set somewhere

that is so mean, but...so true :(

Falls Included said:

Truth hurts. :(

I'm in no need for patch cable, but a friend is. Thanks. :)

Thanks. See if it comes for me, havent gotten anything yet from any free thing from here yet... weird.

ikellensbro said:
Thanks. See if it comes for me, havent gotten anything yet from any free thing from here yet... weird.

You must have patience. One day somewhere down the line you'll forget about all the freebies you've signed up for and then check your mail box and be surprised at what you find. I forgot about some magazine subs I had until they came, then I wondered why I got them and remembered "Oh shit, this shit is free." Theres nothing better than free stuff. :)

Falls Included said:

I guess we all hate using rubbers or is that just me? Good deal though lets see how many family members will let me use thier addy.

I dont feel like waiting, and I guess they understood so they sent me it. Got it today, forget when I signed up but it was last week.
This book is huge (if you asked for it) the cable is 1ft, and the letter is just info you can find on their website.

Any questions I'll try and answer until you guys get your stuff. (oh and $2.26 shipping on this, cant imagine the total shipping bill for all those signed up!!!)

BlackBoxGift.png

BlackBoxBook.png

Figured this would be helpful.... Table of Contents for the book.

TOC1.png

TOC2.png

TOC3.png

Thats right!, 800 pages of chocolatey goodness.

worked for me. Does anyone know the size though? It;s not really worth it if < 5 ft. Oh well... it's free :)

i got mine today too, it is a one foot cat5e, with boots. mine was red. its new home is right between my router and cable modem

I work for www.trasys.com contracted to www.anthem.com i'm up in indy for a month and nation wide anthem uses blackbox for alot of there cabling needs I personally know these guys so i get there cables all the time for free good deal though and really good company ... just a side note i'm the Lead Network Eng. for anthem projects

Falls Included said:
i got mine today too, it is a one foot cat5e, with boots. mine was red. its new home is right between my router and cable modem

good idea i mite use the smae idea

Signed up on Friday, got it today (Monday). This is the fastest free item I have ever gotten by signing up online.

hey, [H]uman.. i'm up in toledo... get me a job, lol... i got fired from my last job for taking a 10 minute shit... i'm serious

Mine came today too, and on the huge catalog, that's nothing, their old ones were larger, probably a good %50 thicker.

Falls Included said:

Got mine yesterday, was really happy to finally have some short cable. The cable that came with my cable modem died a while back, so I can replace the 10' I'm using now.

strid3r said:
Got mine yesterday. Not sure what I will do with a 1ft cable though.

It's great for a rack setup..

I use mine to go from my cable modem to my router.. I had a 5ft one.. NOW IT WILL BE UBER FAST!!

Back