Free Lan Party - Orlando Florida

PaulTech

Weaksauce
Hello,
I am trying to get a estimate on how many people would be willing to come to a Free Lan Party in Orlando Florida, I work for a large Hosting company and we are looking into running a Yearly Lan Party, We will provide food,drink,prizes. We will also provide high end servers for playing the games, Clans may register to play in our contests to win prizes such as New Systems for all the team, Free Gaming Servers, Lots of great stuff, Give me a email to [email protected] and let me know if you think this is a good idea, you may also post here if you think it is good or not

Thanks

Where in Orlando? I live by UCF. I love the idea and would be willing to attend with acouple of friends. :)

Very good idea, I live in Tampa and would be able to bring a number of people.

I, and a lot of my friends would probably go. It will bring lots and lots of people I bet.

get it on international drive, and make it next april.

just so i can goto a lan, All the way from sunny scotland ;)

I'm just up the road in Gainesville... definitely be willing to drive a couple hours to play. I might even be able to drag a few people with me.

[resumes 'lurker mode']

In Ocala, I *might* be able to make it, all depends on what's going on. If I do make it though, I'll definitely be bringing 3 or 4 friends.

Its not a bad idea, I run a free lan in Orlando at UCF every month and have been doing so for the past several years. Last saturday July 10th we had a 100 man lan and had more than that throughout the day. I'd be more than willing to help out if you needed any kind of assistance. Also if you want more info about our lans hit up www.ucflan.com and our forums too http://forums.ucflan.com :D :p

i haven't been to a lan party for a while now, in need of going to one, you have another person who would go to one of your lans man. Count me in and let the fragging begin.

Im in Orlando too and wouldnt mind visiting. Ill bring my own rig though.

phas3d

count me in

I'm a LAN noob, but I'm pretty sharp as far as my gaming skills go, def not one to sit back and take it

anyways, I'm game

Sounds good, but i aint got no transportation :(..... Do you provide transport for me!!

Sorry i gotat add this since we are all from florida here :D
Hey floridians, my friend is starting a rather nice lan center within a few months, well have top of teh line everything... if your afround, check it out, pm me if u wnat to know estimates of the opening date :D

Back